Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
At least now nobody talks about Kane leaving

falls purdue football GIF

Just saying what I can see on Twitter at the moment and their loving the idea of Poch taking over.

Never a good sign.....
They're talking out of their ass im afraid, a fair chunk of them wanted Poch after Emery left. Remember this is the same fanbase which are laughing at us about making the ECL to mask their own despair about finishing below us again and in their lowest league position in a long time.

What we need is a ruthless individual who has no sentiment.
Someone who won't stand for bang average to piss poor players who aren't up to the standard.

I loved Poch for 3ish years but I'm not sure he can come in and not only convince Levy to sell shite for pennies on the pound, but look players he signed in the eye and tell them they're either going to Burnley or into the reserves with no squad number.

That's the severity of the job at Spurs IMO.
We have a ruthless individual running the club and he is a disaster in my opinion. Yes a manager needs to move people on at times , but give me good football and a manager that can relate to the fans.

Just saying what I can see on Twitter at the moment and their loving the idea of Poch taking over.

Never a good sign.....
Aren't these the same idiots who salivate over Arteta. Let them keep "trusting the process".

Woolwich fans spend more time on twitter/video games than actually watching football. It's why they have some of the worst takes in the sport and rate players like Partey etc so highly. They never watched them before but just know of them because of Fifa. The least knowledgeable football fanbase.

Be nice if I could use the full functionality tbh.
Can't change font, add smilies, gifs, quotes or anything?

Have you accidentally toggled html mode?
At the top of the reply box where the buttons are there should be three vertical dots on the far right hand side. If you click on that one of the options should be a set of square brackets [ ] which should reactive the smilies etc if you click it.

Back
Top Bottom