Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.

mother of god danger GIF

Hercules​

Well-Known Bellend​

JoinedJul 23, 2014Messages4,297
Today at 11:32 AM
Any statements I have made in the past 24 hours (language aside) is not opinions okay! Lots going on which I won’t share here. Hope you all understand

Latest dose of daily THFC Fanfic from Jerkules, he missed out the bit after "won't share here" where he explains that he won't share because he's a basement dwelling chode who has no inside information about the behind the scenes goings on at Spurs.

Last edited:
Let's give Fonseca a chance! All he has to do is win the first few games with nice attacking play which he is very capable of and all we fans would be happy.
I’m all for giving a chance to anyone. But when first match day comes and we see winks sissoko dier Sanchez and all those shit players…

We need a rebuild. We need to sell 6/8 players. This won’t happen with a yes man. And Fonseca knows that to get the job he as to say yes to everything. We are fucked. Royally fucked

Let's give Fonseca a chance! All he has to do is win the first few games with nice attacking play which he is very capable of and all we fans would be happy.
No wonder this club is a supreme bottlejob when some fans are just happy to clap on some nice attacking play and a few wins

Then we wonder why the cunts up top have no ambition for years :levylol:

All Fonseca has to do is:
Sell Dier, Sissoko, Winks, Davies, Sanchez, Moura, Lamela, Doherty and Aurier
Buy better players than the above.
Convince Kane he's not a wet yes man
All BEFORE we kick a ball in a proper match.

I give up. If Fonseca really becomes our manager I think I am going to put my support for Spurs on hiatus until the bald 💩head is gone. This has disaster appointment written all over it. Fonseca has not improved any clubs he has been at. Levy appointing a yes man after flirting with Conte and Poch is the ultimate insult to fans. I hope the fans see the light and Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is a ghost town for every game.

I give up. If Fonseca really becomes our manager I think I am going to put my support for Spurs on hiatus until the bald 💩head is gone. This has disaster appointment written all over it. Fonseca has not improved any clubs he has been at. Levy appointing a yes man after flirting with Conte and Poch is the ultimate insult to fans. I hope the fans see the light and Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is a ghost town for every game.
I've been racking my brain trying to think of what the most visually compelling protest could be.
I thought shirts with "to dare is too dear" but tbh, no one is gonna see it.

Then I thought about something that would really get some headlines.

Bare with me.....

Everyone wear red. Whole stadium.
That would be headline news everywhere.

All Fonseca has to do is:
Sell Dier, Sissoko, Winks, Davies, Sanchez, Moura, Lamela, Doherty and Aurier
Buy better players than the above.
Convince Kane he's not a wet yes man
All BEFORE we kick a ball in a proper match.
You may as well add NDombele to that list
I've been racking my brain trying to think of what the most visually compelling protest could be.

Bare with me.....

Sorry no one but Spurs fans would care. What you need is an empty stadium until Enic and Levy are gone but the fans will never support that.

Bare with me.....

Retro? Not sure that would catch on.

Screenshot-2021-06-10-13-28-43.png

We just have to accept now that no high profile or good multi trophy winning coach wants to come to Spurs after Poch and Mourinho and this is all we will get. Not even Potter.

Bare with me.....

Levy would just start selling red shirts in the club shop

Back
Top Bottom