Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
They mean YouTube views. Monetised the sponsorship, watch more videos!!!
Tonight Show Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Fonseca is all a Levy ruse so that when he appoints Potter or (shudder) Southgate we all line up to thank him for performing another typical masterstroke.
Steady on, I'm not jumping with excitement at the prospect of Fonseca, but I'd damn sure rather we hired him over Southgate.

In fact I'm not sure there is anyone active in world football that I'd want less than Waistcoat Wanker.

Today

Photo of Kane on Shaws back with no comment.

Photo of Kane with Dazza and Sheringham

Photo of Davies, Bale and Rodon in Wales kit with the comment "Our Welsh Boys"
Bale?

Yesterday

The pictures look like Loris is looking at the rest and thinking "is this it for next season?"
Thanks for that, clearly ignorance is bliss where Spurs are concerned these days

Steady on, I'm not jumping with excitement at the prospect of Fonseca, but I'd damn sure rather we hired him over Southgate.

In fact I'm not sure there is anyone active in world football that I'd want less than Waistcoat Wanker.
Very closely run by Martinez, but I do agree if it’s Wokegate or Fantastica. Then Fantastica it is. Although this is a bit like……

would you like a kick in your left ball or your right ball or just a marrow up your deaf and dumb side ways ?

That would be true if you were to take Serie A as an average, but you ain't going to see any of our players go to any team below mid-table I should imagine.

Inter, Milan, Juve all have higher wage bills than us. To put this into perspective Eriksen doubled his wages in his move to Inter but because of Italy's income tax, he effectively more than tripled his wages. His net wages went from £37.5k per week to £135k per week!!

The caveat to all this is the effect of COVID on all teams and that Inter is now close to bankruptcy as a direct result of their spending.

Only £37.5k per week? Poor thing, how did he feed his family on that?

:pochsmirk:

The guy turned up to a press conference dressed like Zorro.

What could possibly go wrong?

:mourweird:
That's not a big deal. He was just fulfilling on a promise made that if Shaktar made it to the knockout stages of the CL he would turn up to a press conference wearing the Zorro mask. Kinda cool that he doesn't take life too seriously

Well, that's where we beg to differ. Because you can't tell me that when Leicester won the title in 2016 you were of the mind that Leicester's numbers were good enough for them to finish 1st because they finished 1st. You were probably tearing your hair out at how lucky they were and got the rub of the green every fucking game and should have really finished mid-table.
Oh i was but you need luck at times to win stuff and usually over 38 games you finish where you deserve to. We threw away that league

Back
Top Bottom