Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
OK guys. i have gone all in on the new man, Avi changed!

9427ce964be54b20d201589000412ee5.jpg

Just to be clear you think the increase in attendance is down to Levy and Levy only not other factors like the rise in the PL popularity, tourist fans coming in with the PL exploding worldwide, increased discretionary spending of people in general?

Is it Spur only seeing this increase or are other clubs seeing it as well?
I cant be bothered to check but i'd be amazed if there isn't a current prem club that was in the prem in the 90's that don't have a higher average attendance now.

I cant be bothered to check but i'd be amazed if there isn't a current prem club that was in the prem in the 90's that don't have a higher average attendance now.
I think Newcastle could be a contender, but otherwise, yeah, I cannot see how anyone (unless you're trying to fudge standing vs all-seater attendance) could have lower attendance now.

But he hasn't been useless has he, if he'd been useless we would have been relegated - we really weren't that far off relegation under the previous owner.
In the interests of balance , the stadium may have been late and over budget , but it is truly exceptional. NFL might be in the game plan but it has not diminished the experience for football fans , I think it is truly magnificent.

In the interests of balance , the stadium may have been late and over budget , but it is truly exceptional. NFL might be in the game plan but it has not diminished the experience for football fans , I think it is truly magnificent.
The smartest thing about the stadium was the way the fan area basically allows for an in-house tail-gating situation. A lot of other clubs are trying to use that idea now, but the way it was built into the stadium was a good idea in terms of maximizing the fan experience in the stadium.

Kind of a pity the pandemic meant it only got used for about 6 months...

Capacity yeah, but I was wondering if Ashley's assholery has actually started to have an attendance impact, vs their peak era with Shearer and Asprilla in the line-up...
The Geordies are no way comparable. I recall going on a lads weekend away up there and went to see Bristol rovers play at St James park. Granted it was division 2 but the crowd was about 18000 with 1000 up from Bristol. Their big support is in part myth.

Your clearly on drugs!
Why? Brightons net spend is over 200 million in past 5 year just to finish no higher than 15th. More than roma have. Roma overspent on a lot of players in 18/19 than havent worked out.
Obviously a bigger fanbase than brighton being 1 of only 2 teams in rome but television deals etc. more than make up for that.
Better run club in a richer league.

And if youre going to accuse me of taking drugs at least get your grammar right

Back
Top Bottom