Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dont see who comes in now. I honestly dont think Potter or ten Hag would want it. Its a shocking situation to come into 8th choice, a divided fanbase, a hated owner, a new DOF who is already on shaky ground, best player wants out. Who the fuck wants that?

2718632700000578-0-image-a-11_1427667742302.jpg

So we’ve gone from Poch and Champions league nights, to Jose & Europa, to Mason and now potentially Gattuso playing in a 2nd rate Europa conference. Totally depressing.

Has anyone watched much of Gattuso's sides? How do they play etc. Have no idea how his name has come onto the list.

I caught a couple of their games last season, I'm not going to claim I paid loads of attention to them or the way they played, but the games I did see, I actually thought he had Napoli playing OK, gave both Inter (1-1) and Juve (lost 2-1) decent games, beat Milan 1-0 away (though that was more of a grinder) beat Fonseca's Roma away 2-0.

I think I may be alone on here in saying I'd probably prefer Gattuso to Fonseca, but I also think there are more interesting coaches in Italy, like Roberto De Zerbi (Sassuolo).

I will say I am deeply unclear why we can't just go ahead and sign Fonseca

Is that not clearly the face-saving option for all involved? Just pretend all of this never happened.

"He can't join because of taxes" is not a thing. If he wants more money give him more money. It's WELL worth it to end this shitshow.

I caught a couple of their games last season, I'm not going to claim I paid loads of attention to them or the way they played, but the games I did see, I actually thought he had Napoli playing OK, gave both Inter (1-1) and Juve (lost 2-1) decent games, beat Milan 1-0 away (though that was more of a grinder) beat Fonseca's Roma away 2-0.

I think I may be alone on here in saying I'd probably prefer Gattuso to Fonseca, but I also think there are more interesting coaches in Italy, like Roberto De Zerbi (Sassuolo).

Gone, mate. Shakhtar. A shame

Back
Top Bottom