Pre-Season 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

u23 play Ramsgate at 15.00 on Saturday - whilst First Team also play, which will include some youngsters. If all the youngsters who have been seen training with First team stay in the First team squad to p;lay Orient (even if some remain on the bench), then the u21 team to play Ramsgate may be :

Lo-Tutala, Lavinier, Fagan-Walcott, Lyons-Foster (c), Cirkin, Devine, Michael Craig, Bennett, Pedder, Markanday, Mukendi.

However its a real guess as there have been probably half a dozen more youngsters training with first team than could be accomodated in the Orient match, even assuming all players are restricted to 45 minutes - so those half dozen either sit on the First team bench or play a part in the Ramsgate match.

Finding it difficult after the way the last season ended and with no new players, some of the best not back to get any enthusiasm for these pre season matches.
Jesus...they're pre-season matches, you're not supposed to give a fuck about them...they used to matter to the fans going as a first chance to see new signings...now they have to wait until the window closes to do that these days...

Finding it very hard to get any sort of excitement for this season. A bang average football team with a couple of star players isn’t suddenly going to magically do well with Nuno in charge I’m sorry. Had we signed 1 or 2 decent players by now, I might of changed my stance a little. It’s the same old shit for me, with the added scenario of Harry Kane still hanging over our heads.

Finding it very hard to get any sort of excitement for this season. A bang average football team with a couple of star players isn’t suddenly going to magically do well with Nuno in charge I’m sorry. Had we signed 1 or 2 decent players by now, I might of changed my stance a little. It’s the same old shit for me, with the added scenario of Harry Kane still hanging over our heads.
Cheer up mun. Everyone else could do shitter and we win the league!

Personally I'm looking forward to Spurs being back. I wouldn't be if Jose was still here.

And let's not forget that we have a poor man's Mourinho in charge, who was about the 10th choice it seems. Unless we somehow have a great transfer window which seems highly unlikely, I can't see us finishing higher than mid-table this season, not unless Kane stays and he and Son have great individual seasons and carry us.

The biggest excitement for me at the moment is seeing how Skipp and Sessegnon get on, now that they're back at the club and a part of the squad!

Cheer up mun. Everyone else could do shitter and we win the league!

Personally I'm looking forward to Spurs being back. I wouldn't be if Jose was still here.

Did you not see any of the boring, passive football Wolves played last season? And this is a Wolves side that has some good to excellent attacking players in the likes of Neto, Podence and Traore.

I'll back him like I would any manager, even Sam Allardyce. But he's basically Mourinho but without all of the achievements and success.

Did you not see any of the boring, passive football Wolves played last season? And this is a Wolves side that has some good to excellent attacking players in the likes of Neto, Podence and Traore.

I'll back him like I would any manager, even Sam Allardyce. But he's basically Mourinho but without all of the achievements and success.
FFS. Are you one of those people you tell people what you've bought them as they open your present?

You may well be right. This could all be another disappointment - like the Christmas I thought I was getting Mr Frosty - but at least let me enjoy the build up, sing some carols, etc.

'Hey everyone! Don't bother going into the cinema to see that film. He's dead all the way through it!' Beech Beech reviews Sixth Sense

FFS. Are you one of those people you tell people what you've bought them as they open your present?

You may well be right. This could all be another disappointment - like the Christmas I thought I was getting Mr Frosty - but at least let me enjoy the build up, sing some carols, etc.

'Hey everyone! Don't bother going into the cinema to see that film. He's dead all the way through it!' Beech Beech reviews Sixth Sense

I never ended up with Mr Frosty either...

:dierpochhug:

with the added scenario of Harry Kane still hanging over our heads.
Imagine if he literally was hanging over our heads? Like, you wake up in the morning and he's just suspended above you like a lanky cherub. What a petrifying thought.

So Serge is still with us? I thought he was moving on?

Back
Top Bottom