Premier League fixtures - 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

City away on 20th April we only need 2 points to win the league.

West Ham at home on 27th receiving a guard of honor

giphy.gif

• 5 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 11 August – Away to Newcastle United
• 18/19 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 18 August – Home (Wembley Stadium) to Fulham
• 25/26 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 25 August – Away to Manchester United
• 1 September – Away to Watford
• 1/2 September – Operational test event at new stadium
• 15 September – HOME to Liverpool - First PL game in our new stadium

Wembley Ticketing – Existing and New Season Ticket Holders for 2018/19 Season

As one match of the new season will be played at Wembley – on the weekend of 18/19 August against Fulham – all those who have purchased season tickets at the new stadium, or who purchase in the coming weeks, will be credited 1/19th of the price you have paid for your 2018/19 season ticket. This process will be carried out automatically and requires no action from supporters.
Credit amounts will be placed into your eticket account and you will be able to access these funds to purchase a ticket for the match at Wembley or hold these funds in your account for future ticket purchases.

We shall shortly release on sale dates and details regarding tickets for the match at Wembley. Please note Stadium Access Cards for the Season 2017/18 will NOT work for this fixture.

Why the fuck can't we get the first 4 away? What the fuck? Fuck off with that Wembley shit.

We had the option. Poch didn't want it.

Manager, Mauricio Pochettino: “We are so excited to have the date of the first Premier League match at our new stadium.

We discussed the timings and the ability to play away games and I think it is a good solution to have an earlier home game. Wembley was great for us last season and we are even more used to that than we are the new stadium. We are excited about the season ahead and making the new stadium our new home. I have stood inside the bowl and I know the atmosphere will be unbelievable – it will be well worth the wait.”

Wembley Ticketing – Existing and New Season Ticket Holders for 2018/19 Season

As one match of the new season will be played at Wembley – on the weekend of 18/19 August against Fulham – all those who have purchased season tickets at the new stadium, or who purchase in the coming weeks, will be credited 1/19th of the price you have paid for your 2018/19 season ticket. This process will be carried out automatically and requires no action from supporters.
Credit amounts will be placed into your eticket account and you will be able to access these funds to purchase a ticket for the match at Wembley or hold these funds in your account for future ticket purchases.

We shall shortly release on sale dates and details regarding tickets for the match at Wembley. Please note Stadium Access Cards for the Season 2017/18 will NOT work for this fixture.
Money to spend down the pub while watching the Fulham game then :levyeyes:

We had the option. Poch didn't want it.

Manager, Mauricio Pochettino: “We are so excited to have the date of the first Premier League match at our new stadium.

We discussed the timings and the ability to play away games and I think it is a good solution to have an earlier home game. Wembley was great for us last season and we are even more used to that than we are the new stadium. We are excited about the season ahead and making the new stadium our new home. I have stood inside the bowl and I know the atmosphere will be unbelievable – it will be well worth the wait.”
Shouldn't be up to him imo. When the fans are paying out of their arse for tickets it should be new stadium only. Fans > one extra away game at the start imo. Especially given it would be at fulham as well, not exactly a long trip.

Back
Top Bottom