Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is actually pretty fucking disgusting.

I'd hope the decent Arse fans and in particular their female fans will get on the club's back for this.

So banned....... Un-banned (anyone know how/why?)....... Then promptly banned again after the post I read above?

(Soz.... I'm not versed in Twitta.)
At least one of the bans was for "promoting suicide" cos she was getting reported by gooners I guess.

Bit late for a few players clearly

Think its taught in schools these days

There certainly are times when people could do with a bit of mindfulness about how they go about initiating sex, but let's be clear, Partey isn't just a simple of case of crossed wires, the fucker is a rapist who not only didn't regret it but is being protected by his club.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually pretty fucking disgusting.

I'd hope the decent Arse fans and in particular their female fans will get on the club's back for this.
Beyond belief, if he had tweeted some sexist rubbish like women should be in the kitchen then it would have resulted in national outrage followed by public apologies from Woolwich and the Gary southgates of the world issuing patronising adverts telling us sexism is bad

Rape someone? And others? Not a dickie bird, all covered up with smoke and mirrors with the alleged victim wondering if justice will be served.

Let's hope Spanish plod pursue this

I find the lack of media coverage unnerving.
The fucking police just went public and said that one of the cases was not dropped because the accusations couldn't be proved. They basically said: Partey is possibly a rapist in that case but we can not do anything about it. The media should care a little bit about this in my opinion.

Bet you anything that twitter throws our complaints out.

Tbh I’m trying to avoid reading anything about it in twitter now because I know it will be full of (mainly) Africans (true, not racist) either calling this girl a liar, abusive names, or saying that football is more important than rape and that they need Partey so tough shit.

Those comments make my blood boil
Probably me trying to do it on my phone,but they make it hard.Got there in the end though.

At this point, I’ve reported more than a dozen accounts —all encouraging self-harm. Twitter has taken action against the majority of them.
If I reported every account for displaying simple misogyny, I would have reported hundreds. And to think, I was banned for likening Darren Bent to a donkey.
Basic Fail!
We all know it's Tony Donkey Adams.

Beyond belief, if he had tweeted some sexist rubbish like women should be in the kitchen then it would have resulted in national outrage followed by public apologies from Woolwich and the Gary southgates of the world issuing patronising adverts telling us sexism is bad

Rape someone? And others? Not a dickie bird, all covered up with smoke and mirrors with the alleged victim wondering if justice will be served.

Let's hope Spanish plod pursue this
I've always felt like the whole woke culture thing of being mindful of the vulnerable (which I agree with in principle) has been badly badly corrupted. It's become a simple witch hunt of whoever the public decide to target that week.

There's no relation between the level of backlash against an accused bigot, abuser etc, and the crime. So often the minor gaffes, and "un-PC" crap lands someone in trouble, but serious and extremely damaging behaviour just flies under the radar.

Honestly, it's all about momentum, if someone on the internet can get a small mob going against the accused, the bigger mob follows thier lead, but if that small initial build up can be stifled, like r/gunners, arsemania, r/soccer etc banning discussion of the topic, then the mob never forms. It's just some herd dynamics, rather than better awareness of social issues.

I think there is silence around this case from higher level media outlets( I've kind of been told this) because there is indeed a serious attempt to gather information regarding alleged offences. Hip hip lads...🤫 The last thing needed is those cases undermined by social media.

Back
Top Bottom