Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Superinjucntion by Partey's or the scum lawyers a possibility?
It also seems to be back door dealings between the club and fan groups/forums to keep this quiet. Apparently r/gunners is officially affiliated with the club somehow and gets access to players for interviews so to preserve that access they're censoring all negative mention of Partey.

They didn't have any compunctions about "innocent until proven guilty" or "prejudicing an ongoing case" when it was Bissouma, Ronaldo etc.

It also seems to be back door dealings between the club and fan groups/forums to keep this quiet. Apparently r/gunners is officially affiliated with the club somehow and gets access to players for interviews so to preserve that access they're censoring all negative mention of Partey.

They didn't have any compunctions about "innocent until proven guilty" or "prejudicing an ongoing case" when it was Bissouma, Ronaldo etc.

Some of their most famous "social media profiles" tend to attack CR.

I think there is silence around this case from higher level media outlets( I've kind of been told this) because there is indeed a serious attempt to gather information regarding alleged offences. Hip hip lads...🤫 The last thing needed is those cases undermined by social media.

Yeah I agree.

Don’t get me wrong, completely understand why the woman revealed all, clearly having had enough…and it’s definitely exposed this arsehole.

But now is the time to take the other cases seriously, and hopefully get some justice.

This is far from over. It’s just beginning

Yeah I agree.

Don’t get me wrong, completely understand why the woman revealed all, clearly having had enough…and it’s definitely exposed this arsehole.

But now is the time to take the other cases seriously, and hopefully get some justice.

This is far from over. It’s just beginning
I can sort of understand the media's non-reaction to this. No one wants to be sued by this cunt's lawyers for libel and certainly no one wants to prejudice a future case that can let him go free, but I fail to see how pretending this woman doesn't exist is the only strategy.

The reaction to this woman, mainly from countries that don't have a great record on women's rights is an absolute fucking disgrace and we really need a new sort of #MeToo movement to stand up and say we won't allow people reporting rapes to be treated this way.

I can sort of understand the media's non-reaction to this. No one wants to be sued by this cunt's lawyers for libel and certainly no one wants to prejudice a future case that can let him go free, but I fail to see how pretending this woman doesn't exist is the only strategy.

The reaction to this woman, mainly from countries that don't have a great record on women's rights is an absolute fucking disgrace and we really need a new sort of #MeToo movement to stand up and say we won't allow people reporting rapes to be treated this way.

I mentioned this in the match day thread for the Soton game that the guy arranging all the banners should consider making #MeToo banners for it. Let the media - and world for that matter - know that we will not tolerate sexual crimes committed against women or indeed anyone.

Only just really caught up with this and I honestly don't know what I am shocked more by, the fact that this horrible cunt is still training and likely playing at a competitive level or the fans actually defending him.

He deserves every bit of abuse he gets from the stands this season but I don't think it'll be as bad as it could be. I guess we'll find out tonight.

Disgusting behaviour but not in anyway surprised.

The thing is - We know about it because, we’ll its Woolwich, but as there seems to be a media blackout, would every palace fan know about it?

I mentioned this in the match day thread for the Soton game that the guy arranging all the banners should consider making #MeToo banners for it. Let the media - and world for that matter - know that we will not tolerate sexual crimes committed against women or indeed anyone.
What about #NonConsentingParty, or #LockdownParty ;)

he'll be lucky to survive the match without a red or an injury.
Doubt it. The likes of Marcos Alonso, Zouma, Ronaldo, Benzema and others have got away with doing some very shady crap.

So what happened. Just looked at the ratings on the BBC website and he got a reasonable rating. Is that allWoolwich supporters as he should have got a very low score.

Back
Top Bottom