Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So in a moment of weakness. I told a gooner maggot on Twitter who claimed that he had proven that it was a certain player to go fuck himself. I got banned immediately. Yet he remains unbanned, still on there falsely accusing people of being a rapist.

What an excellent platform Twitter is.
Not everywhere can be a safe haven like TFC

Police have said it's a 29 year old man.

Son (29) and Ben Davies (29) are the only possible suspects from our first team.

Ben Davies and Son would never do anything like that. I think we are fine.
I doubt very much it would be Davies, and Son hasn't got one to do anything with (he's 100% smooth 'down there' I'm sure!)

Is it necessarily one of ours or theirs?? Any West Ham/Chelsea/Brentford players live in or around the Barnet area??

I think the Ronaldo one is pretty murky. Ronaldo has paid the woman off and had a sealed non disclosure agreement with the Woman which she broke by reporting him again but the judge refused to re-open the case and the agreement. I have no clue about the Neymar one. Didn't Benzema also get accused of statutory rape where he slept with an under age prostitute.
Ah, I didn't know that. I remember seeing some photos and things from a nightclub and it all sounded a bit fishy to me, but didn't hear about the pay-off.

I just read up on it and it looks like 'date rape' to me. But it's so hard to prove, since she was in his hotel room. Having a girl change her mind about sex in the heat of the moment is going to be hard for some men, but apparently he doesn't drink, so that muddies it even further in my mind. But I've no idea how power-mad people think.

Fuck knows, but he plays for Manure, so hang him, just in case.

I have no clue about the legal implications of what you lot are discussing here? Do I need to lock this?

I have no clue about the legal implications of what you lot are discussing here? Do I need to lock this?
People are allowed to talk about one of the main stories in the news, of course they are. It's no different to discussing the Prince Andrew case or the McCann's.
It's being discussed on Twitter and every other forum.. As long as people don't speculate then it should be open for discussion.

People are allowed to talk about one of the main stories in the news, of course they are. It's no different to discussing the Prince Andrew case or the McCann's.
It's being discussed on Twitter and every other forum.. As long as people don't speculate then it should be open for discussion.

Which plenty are.......

They are speculating people are speculating wildly go back and read some of the stuff.

Cool. Just know that I'll throw any of you under the bus to save myself without hesitation.
At the moment no one has accused anyone there has been speculation on this thread if you go on the Woolwich mania thread you will see people naming who they suspect. Least unlike Spurscommunity you are not banning people from talking about it.

Back
Top Bottom