Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The girl in question seems to have deleted her twitter…
I do not think she deleted her twitter. I think they may have got the injunction enforced against which means Twitter is removing her account. PL and Woolwich seem to be doing everything to protect the accused and not the alleged victim, which meant we got another alleged victim with a very similar story this summer the only difference was where it occurred.

My hope is if Partey ever gets charged, Woolwich treatment of the situation and the fact there is a second alleged victim that the club is liable morally if not financially.

I do not think she deleted her twitter. I think they may have got the injunction enforced against which means Twitter is removing her account. PL and Woolwich seem to be doing everything to protect the accused and not the alleged victim, which meant we got another alleged victim with a very similar story this summer the only difference was where it occurred.

My hope is if Partey ever gets charged, Woolwich treatment of the situation and the fact there is a second alleged victim that the club is liable morally if not financially.

Didn't a Woolwich blog get an article about the allegations removed?

Will be interesting to see if he’s singled out for boos or chants.
I'm sure he will get chants but I suspect TV companies will drown the audio out. Boos might be really effective if the Woolwich team get booed constantly for 90 mins, may force them to drop him. I feel for the parents in the crowd when their children keep asking them "Why are they singing ******** is a rapist, what's a rapist?"

I'm a little surprised that the alleged victim coming out on twitter has had absolutely zero press, and twitter is trying to supress it. I can understand they don't want to prejudice a trial if things change or open themselves to libel but I'm surprised no is reporting this. It's a massively newsworthy story and in the public interest.

Oh shut the fuck up, she won’t hump you.
Hi, starting from this post, it seems I have triggered a chain of reactions which ended up with me getting banned. I would like to address something, just to clarify. First of all, this post was more of a bait, than mocking someone specifically or laugh at the situation. I know this was a stupid idea, but the fact is, it’s already done, can’t go back in time. I would like to apologize if anyone’s been directly or indirectly offended, and on top of that, I would like to say that the accusations to me that I lack empathy are way off the mark. I hope that this case will be brought before justice and the perpetrator will be punished, if proven guilty.

I don’t expect this post to mean everyone forget about this incident and move on, but I wanted to bring some clarification upon it.

Last edited:
Didn't a Woolwich blog get an article about the allegations removed?

Yes, it was removed from Pain in the Woolwich website almost as quickly as it went up.

There is a mirror of the article here if you wish to read it:

https://amolivia.com/2022/07/29/Woolwich-must-suspend-thomas-partey/

of course they will
Yes all opposition fans should do so. It does not matter whether he is guilty or innocent as it is the opposition’s supporters job to try and unsettle the opposition. Now clearly there are restrictions on this such as racism but just booing is acceptable to anyone as players get booed for lesser offences such as diving Or bad tackles. Now different players react differently to being targeted and some play better and others worse. Let’s hope it upsets him and he plays crap and gets dropped. Now noone has mentioned the other Woolwich players. I only assume they do not object to him playing or they would tell the Manager and he would not be picked.

I Put a score on arteta to be the first manager sacked 20-1. All or nothing will showing him sacking his captain for being late whilst at the same time another player was allegedly admitting on text that he orally penerated a women with no consent. Which if he accusations are true arteta knew about in September. There's a scandal Brewing here.

I Put a score on arteta to be the first manager sacked 20-1. All or nothing will showing him sacking his captain for being late whilst at the same time another player was allegedly admitting on text that he orally penerated a women with no consent. Which if he accusations are true arteta knew about in September. There's a scandal Brewing here.

Wasted your money there, Edu has a hard on for him as he's his puppet, he ain't never getting sacked unless they're in the doldrums

What a fucking cretin. But that sums up twitter, she’s the victim here, and she’s the one getting death threats, rape threats and all manner of abuse from “Woolwich fans” but what does twitter do? They ban HER for tweeting about being suicidal.

No wonder it’s a cess pit.

Back
Top Bottom