Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To say something happened “dix milles” times is a french expression to mean “a lot”.

Like someone in English saying they’ve slept with a tonne of women - they probably aren’t talking about their collective weight.
So the chances are he probably DID say it then - which lends credibility to the rape accusation, in my mind.

To be precise, the actual English phrase is 'tons of women' - but your point is excellent. Thank you.

To be precise, the actual English phrase is 'tons of women' - but your point is excellent. Thank you.
Getting stupid here, let's say Mendy has mostly slept with French women, of which a quick Google search suggests the average weight is 138 pounds. Since this is a British court, we have little option but to assume that ton refers to the long ton, which weighs 2240 pounds. One ton / 138 pounds = 16.25 women. Which suggests that Mendy has slept with at least 30 women.

Getting stupid here, let's say Mendy has mostly slept with French women, of which a quick Google search suggests the average weight is 138 pounds. Since this is a British court, we have little option but to assume that ton refers to the long ton, which weighs 2240 pounds. One ton / 138 pounds = 16.25 women. Which suggests that Mendy has slept with at least 30 women.
But he would probably say 'I have slept with thousands of tons of women', because he's French, so it's at least 60,000 individuals.

I remember his agent saying that Mendy was often late for work because he overslept.

Last edited:
"I've had sex with 10,000 women". He doesn't explain whether that was all at the same time or one per day though.
If it was one a day, I've calculated that he'd have had to have started the moment he was born, without having Sundays off. Also, how can he be sure he's not counting the same woman more than once? It might actually be fewer than the claimed 10,000.

This guy is a fucker

If some of the twitter wankers are right, Greenwood may be on his way back and playing for yinited.

I say this without the slightest hint of humour or bravado, I hope someone breaks his legs the first game back.

This guy is a fucker
"Mendy is a practising Muslim who has made the Hajj to Mecca"

"GRAVE SIN. In Islam, premarital sex (fornication), as well as sex outside marriage (adultery) are absolutely forbidden and considered grave sins that bear serious consequences in this world and the hereafter (Quran 24:2). Islam gives sex a form of an esteemed status by limiting it to the husband-wife relationship."

"GRAVE SIN. In Islam, premarital sex (fornication), as well as sex outside marriage (adultery) are absolutely forbidden and considered grave sins that bear serious consequences in this world and the hereafter (Quran 24:2). Islam gives sex a form of an esteemed status by limiting it to the husband-wife relationship."
Religious person being a hypocrite
Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

LOL

If it was Joe bloggs from south london he wouldn’t be able to work while being out on bail for rape, why does this animal get to continue playing? What’s even worse is that the goons are happy to play him

"I've had sex with 10,000 women". He doesn't explain whether that was all at the same time or one per day though.
If it was one a day, I've calculated that he'd have had to have started the moment he was born, without having Sundays off. Also, how can he be sure he's not counting the same woman more than once? It might actually be fewer than the claimed 10,000.

He's 28. Slept with 10,000 women. 10,000/365=27.3.

So, yeah he's essentially shagged the equivalent of a woman a day since he was 1.

Either he's telling porkies or his knob has worn down to a nub.

Last edited:
If some of the twitter wankers are right, Greenwood may be on his way back and playing for yinited.

I say this without the slightest hint of humour or bravado, I hope someone breaks his legs the first game back.

....And then again upon return from injury.

Bail extended again.

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time. Why is it I feel like Arse are dictating the legal proceedings here in a way that suits them? Absolute nonsense the CPS is getting their paperwork in order whilst a serial rapist is allowed to walk free. I've said it before but if the media, their cunt chairman, or even a magistrate had their loved one raped by him they'd give more of a shit.

I guess he'll probably transfer to a club in a country with no extradition agreement with Britain and continue his rapey ways.

I hope the rapist harbouring team mates and club never live this down. You can bet anything if he does time those who looked the other way will be clutching their pearls.

I'm pretty sure he'll be able to pay off "Allah's entourage" in some form, and ALL of this will go away!

He's very forgiving apparently!

Nothing to see here...

Absolute nonsense the CPS is getting their paperwork in order whilst a serial rapist is allowed to walk free. I've said it before but if the media, their cunt chairman, or even a magistrate had their loved one raped by him they'd give more of a shit.

I guess he'll probably transfer to a club in a country with no extradition agreement with Britain and continue his rapey ways.

I hope the rapist harbouring team mates and club never live this down. You can bet anything if he does time those who looked the other way will be clutching their pearls.
They don't have 'loved ones'!

He's 28. Slept with 10,000 women. 10,000/365=27.3.

So, yeah he's essentially shagged the equivalent of a woman a day since he was 1.

Either he's telling porkies or his knob has worn down to a nub.
I already told you that.

Back
Top Bottom