Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, let me get this right, you idiots want a 13th manager in 10 seasons yea?

That'll solve our problem?

I don't want him gone but this current tactics are a bit worrying & players performances suggest lack of motivation regardless how much of an apparent dead rubber a game is.

For me players , management & board are to blame but I see the constant , over the years , can only be enic.

Are you saying Poch is a wally?

Yes mate.

I'm struggling to find any other explanation for that back 4 yesterday.

Or the constant playing of Lamela.

Or the sudden banishing of Dembele after he started to look the part playing further forward.

Or the inability to get a tune out of Eriksen for nigh on three months.

Or the lack of any visible gameplan.

Or the constant playing of Ryan Mason, who isn't up to the job (He was utterly woeful yesterday).

Or countless baffling substitutions he has made over the season.

We have taken 0 points from Stoke this season. 1 from Palace. Lost at home to Villa. Knocked out the FA Cup by Leicester, out the EL by Fiorentina, stole results against W. Ham twice, needed sendings off to beat Villa away & Hull, been battered by a shite Liverpool side, didn't turn up for a Cup Final. Roasted at Stamford Bridge &The Etihad.

Fuck off about progress.

So, let me get this right, you idiots want a 13th manager in 10 seasons yea?

That'll solve our problem?
Embarrassing wanker melt cunts, isn't it

What a bunch of fickle mongs - as if new managers made a difference over the last 15 -odd years. The common denominator remains ENIC - Poch can't polish a bunch of turds who are bottom-half quality at best

Yes mate.

Or the sudden banishing of Dembele after he started to look the part playing further forward.

Or the constant playing of Ryan Mason, who isn't up to the job (He was utterly woeful yesterday).

We have taken 0 points from Stoke this season. 1 from Palace. Lost at home to Villa. Knocked out the FA Cup by Leicester, out the EL by Fiorentina, stole results against W. Ham twice, needed sendings off to beat Villa away & Hull, been battered by a shite Liverpool side, didn't turn up for a Cup Final. Roasted at Stamford Bridge &The Etihad.

Fuck off about progress.
Wanker

The sense of entitlement of winning every game 4:0 is embarrassing. We've never been a top club - people need to accept that - this is our true level (Top 5-6) until we win the Arab lotto or build a new stadium (fucking lol).

Yes mate.

Fuck off about progress.

Or playing Chiriches

a) cos he's crap.

b) even if he wasn't crap playing him when he clearly wasn't ready!

He's a wally!

The sense of entitlement of winning every game 4:0 is embarrassing. We've never been a top club - people need to accept that - this is our true level (Top 5-6) until we win the Arab lotto or build a new stadium (fucking lol).
People aren't expecting to win every game 4-0, they're expecting not to get thrashed by fucking Stoke. They're expecting a better run of results (and underlying performances) than this:

011edacc09adb24782eeb6ae1fc799d9.png

They're expecting to win nearly as many games by three or more goals (2 - QPR (H), WBA (A)) than lose games by three or more goals (5 - Liverpool (H), City (A), Chelsea (A), United (A), Stoke (A)).

People aren't expecting to win every game 4-0, they're expecting not to get thrashed by fucking Stoke. They're expecting a better run of results (and underlying performances) than this:

011edacc09adb24782eeb6ae1fc799d9.png

They're expecting to win nearly as many games by three or more goals (2 - QPR (H), WBA (A)) than lose games by three or more goals (5 - Liverpool (H), City (A), Chelsea (A), United (A), Stoke (A)).
Just out of interest - how many games do you expect us to lose per season?

What like AVB and Tim did?
Yes, as said (I agree a little) although Poch conducts himself with decorum and respect. Both AVB and Tim seem to lose the players and fans. At least Poch, we can see a coming together of the players , club, coach and fans IMO. In one season we seem to be moving forward rather than just making do with what we have?

And how could unity produce poorer results this season? :adestare:

If the team is really happy, they should be motivated to play most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom