PSV away - UCL Matchday 3

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No man..actually.. fuck you and that horse you rode in on... don't come across like a misogynistic dick...Am sick yo death of entitled moaning whinging cunts slagging off everything they can..oh and am also sick to death of so called funny cunts like you. Support the team, don't overreact, don't melt and if you don't like it then don't fucking come on here and be a sad basement dwelling fuck.
Shut up stupid

Oddly enough, that’s the first game this season that has actually annoyed me. We fucked it up. We didn’t take our chances, gave the ball away and then Hugo lost his head.

100% on the players.

What a disappointment. So annoying when we had the majority of the play. Don't think I'll read any more on this thread, I don't need to feel any more depressed. Hugo needs to take a long, hard look at himself, we were coasting up to then.
I'm going to watch the soaps now on catchup to cheer myself up.

I hope this is the game, where we stop glorifying 1 goal leads.

The fucking arrogance of it. Fuck "controlling" games. Just get that third goal and be done with it already.
Yes, that's been the problem all fucking season - not killing teams off and it fucking cost us tonight. Fuming.

Lloris howler hides the fact eriksen had another shocker, he’s just as responsible as Hugo. His careless flick is what led to them going through on goal

Completely agree. What is the point in jettisoning the domestic trophies to qualify for the CL, then make no fucking effort or spend no fucking money strengthening the squad to compete??
Levynomics.
Perfectly put john..another embarrassing performance in Europe. Fuck the europa league I would rather not bother. This season is quickly falling apart and it's not even bloody Xmas..

Blame the pitch, the rain, the ref, Lloris, the manager. Blame everyone except ourselves for last summer. Dele out and we turn to Winks and Lamela as our saviours.
PSV no better than Burnley or Southampton.
Absolutely shocking and lost for words.
Thursday nights beckon.

First goal disallowed for offside some how. Fair enough. But psv equalizer I saw 2 of there players offside. If you’re gonna be a shit linesmen, at least be consistent with your shit call.

How the fuck did we not win that?!??

There will be a debate forever on Hugo's sending off, for me he had no choice, their player was clean through on goal, he has to a) he can still put the player off b) stands to make a save.

I'm sitting here though having watched us completely dominate them, had a hatful of chance that we didn't take (Kane header saved, wrongfully disallowed the goal, hit the woodwork twice, plus a couple of other smart saves made by their 'keeper).

Two main things that we have to address but I do not know how: 1) When we make a mistake we are always punished for it 2) When the oppo make a mistake we don't punish them.

That's it though, can't see us qualifying, the worst result for both sides tonight, I know there is a mathematical possibility but the odds are well and truly against both us and PSV.

I off out to kick the shit out of the first person I see.

Last edited:
We really do this to ourselves.

4CC2698C00000578-0-image-m-128_1527696277606.jpg

nothing more to say about this match that hasnt beenn said previously for weeks - think this CL just needs to be forgotten about now - still want good performances in the rest of the group games but im removing all hope now to save me from feeling like shit yet again

Perfectly put john..another embarrassing performance in Europe. Fuck the europa league I would rather not bother. This season is quickly falling apart and it's not even bloody Xmas..
Europa league is a no-go for anything else but practice for Wanyama, KWP, Gazza, Foyte, Amos and Co ... and for desperate attemtps at putting Nando, Janssen, Sissoko and Serge on the transfer market. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom