Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes, that is the nature of an internet forum. Feel free to counter any assumptions as I tried to do with Tart, or just sit in your hide waiting for the racists to enter the kill zone.

Talking of, what I didn't assume, was that you had served however. A pleasant surprise - what unit?
Serve?!! The only thing that fucker would serve would be burgers from McDonald's...

Guido has no good points at all he's a lonely bitter keyboard warrior who can't get past his own ego, bordering on mental illness if he thinks he is leading the way on racism by casting aspersions on people like me, I pretended to boo a television 😂😂😂
You.....you mean you don't really boo?!!

Oh My God Reaction GIF

Guido has no good points at all he's a lonely bitter keyboard warrior who can't get past his own ego, bordering on mental illness if he thinks he is leading the way on racism by casting aspersions on people like me, I pretended to boo a television 😂😂😂
You have nothing to say, but you insist on typing drivel.

Wows, even with the Euros, it’s going to be one long heavy and painful pre-season on here, especially with the extended lockdown.

:mourweird:

For what it’s worth…

1. I completely support the England team in wanting to make a simple but visible anti racism gesture, based on what they’ve said.

2. I’m anti the BLM movement and all the rewriting of history, anger at statues etc. Meaningless and pointless.

3. There’s much work still to be done on combatting racism in sport and society in the UK.

4. Despite the above, I’m deeply uncomfortable with the wokery, tokenism and false gestures of the past year, especially from corporate and public entities, who carry on doing what they’ve always done. As someone who is mixed race, I’ve found most of it patronising and offensive by its crassness.

Not quite sure what that achieves other than giving everyone something to disagree with.

Good day and good night.

Up The Spurs.

Can’t wait to see all the teams of the African cup of nations kneeling for white boys being the least likely to go to university in the UK, the lack of diversity within their squads, and the dismantling of capitalism (because that matters apparently)

the horrible racist Europeans and their euros 2020, brought to you by Qatar airlines

It's pronounced 'bye-zow', and is a commonly used derogatory term used by the Chinese to refer to hypocritical white liberal westerners who are obsessed with virtue signalling about everything from race and immigration to trans rights etc etc. It began in reference to (As they saw it) the constant meddling of westerners in Chinese affairs like Tibet, Hong Kong and the South China Sea, but has since become synonymous with all things woke. The direct translation doesn't really work, but it's an insult.

When I lived there I was often asked if I knew any in real life, comically. It's a personality type that simply does not compute.

Edit: similar vein as Malcom X's 'the white liberal is the worst enemy of the black man'.
Yup it's definitely a thing, I hear about it a lot out here in the east. Outside of the west, Lefties are a laughing stock, people just don't understand their sanctimony at all because it's one of privilege, and there's your problem, it's an absolute self-indulgence of being western in the first place. It's embarrassing.

Yup it's definitely a thing, I hear about it a lot out here in the east. Outside of the west, Lefties are a laughing stock, people just don't understand their sanctimony at all because it's one of privilege, and there's your problem, it's an absolute self-indulgence of being western in the first place. It's embarrassing.
This post needed a Superior Insight Warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom