Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. He'd be preaching to the choir anyway. Fighting against racism should be his actual intention, not exposing me calling him out as a potential bullshitter. That's kinda pathetic and selfabsorbed.

I've been called a liar myself, and for several reasons. I could prove it all true with simple photos which all the whatsapp boys have seen so they know the truth, but for what? It's beneath me. I don't need that level of one upmanship which is why i never make anything completely personal by bringing up people familes etc. And talking about people still living with their grandparents as a purile generic putdown doesn't count i'm afraid. I never cross that line. Ever.
I can certainly vouch for you

100% genuine

Do I think that graffiti that says "black bastard" would stand up in a court of law when deciding if it's a racist incident?

Um, yes, yes I would.

Why are you asking where the accused is? Do you think a ghost wrote it on the wall?
It would be handy in a court of law if you had a suspect

Call me picky

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fc710eaa860ec57f7798ebd47208450f2.png

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fe3a6eb0660ec57f7798e4f6089e26588.jpg

Don't try and tell me that word above "bastard" says "bucket" either, you can clearly see after the B the line goes up into an l shape.

What more proof do you want?

Come to think of it, you lot are a bit like a religious cult.
JesusOnToast2.jpg

If I see a crime and am called to court or asked to make a statement, it's unlikely that I will be 100 per cent sure about all I saw right? So 99 percent is pretty good
Not in the courts I’ve been to

If a witness isn’t sure if their evidence a half decent lawyer will shred them

Trust me

You're making no sense whatsoever. Answer my question, who do you think wrote it on the wall? It had to be a person, did it not? Are you claiming the picture is fake?

You think that you need a suspect in order to prove that what was sprayed on that wall is racist?
It would help certainly and I still can’t see how it is racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom