Real Madrid V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

congratulations daniel levy . You have single handely managed to spoil the preparations for the first game of the season. two games before saturday. how are we going to manage this?. They were in the US less than a week ago. now we leave germany on thursday ,are we going from germany directly to manchester or from germany to london to manchester..so ridiculous

Not even any juju.

Poor form :dembelewtf:

May the juju be with us

Real-Madrids-Adebayor-ope-004.jpg

Emmanuel_Adebayor-_1865514c.jpg

Dedicated to SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy

Don't know which one of us joined this forum first sammyspurs sammyspurs , but I can't recall posting a bad thing about you. I hope you agree that is the case.

However, you are now royally getting on my fucking tits with this shite. If you can't support the team without point scoring and trying to win the Internet, please just shut the fuck up.

I'd hope if I were ruining your enjoyment of this forum, you'd tell me and I'd also hope to be big enough to take note. So fire away if need be.

...............Lloris
Trippier...Toby...Jan...Rose
......Mason......Bentaleb
Lamela....Eriksen.......Chadli
...............Kane

Whats your line ups??

COYS!!

Cant wait for this one! COOOOOOOOYS!!
This is a Spurs forum, you have to add a player we haven't signed yet to any prospective XI you put forward.

Don't know which one of us joined this forum first sammyspurs sammyspurs , but I can't recall posting a bad thing about you. I hope you agree that is the case.

However, you are now royally getting on my fucking tits with this shite. If you can't support the team without point scoring and trying to win the Internet, please just shut the fuck up.

I'd hope if I were ruining your enjoyment of this forum, you'd tell me and I'd also hope to be big enough to take note. So fire away if need be.

I think people should stop telling me get a life and get one themselves.

"oooooh noooo nasty man spoiling internet experience for me"

Put me on ignore or vote me into the bin. The irony is that people think I actually care.

Im bored, and having a laugh and a bit of a wind up. Fucking boring bunch of noble cunts.

I think people should stop telling me get a life and get one themselves.

"oooooh noooo nasty man spoiling internet experience for me"

Put me on ignore or vote me into the bin. The irony is that people think I actually care.

Im bored, and having a laugh and a bit of a wind up. Fucking boring bunch of noble cunts.
Ok. I tried.

Voted you in the Sin Bin as per your request.

Back
Top Bottom