Real Madrid V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the slowest grind of a match I have watched in a while, one thing we certainly don't have to worry about is our players burning out before United, I don't think any of them have broken a sweat in this match.

Someone please give a reason for us being there playing this game ( money aside ) It's actually a pathetic showing against a team even less interested than us !

Alli
giphy.gif

and we need new players.

Someone please give a reason for us being there playing this game. It's actually pathetic.
£€$£€£€$£€£€£$€£$££$$$$$$$$$€£€£€$££$$£$£€€€£$€£££€$£$€€€£$€£$£$
....oh, and we're contractually obliged due to our $P€CIA£ RELATIONSHIP with Real!!!

If I were to guess I would bet that the side that started the second half will start against United. I can't see anyone that played more than a half today playing tomorrow so you can predict some nailed on starters for Saturday. I think Alli has earned a chance to start and the fact Mason hasn't featured and Lamela looks off the pace I expect to see both tomorrow.

What a pointless game. Waste of time for our players to go out there and play at 30% for fear of injury / fatigue. Boring.

If I were to guess tomorrow will be:

----------------------McGee-----------------------

Trippier--------Fazio------Wimmer------------Davies

--------------Winks-----Dier--------------------------

Onomah-------------Mason---------------Carroll

------------------Lamela-----------------------------

Was good to see so many of our under 16 squad putting a shift in today. :adegrin: I can see us winning the Championship in season 16-17. It's all about the future

Eric Dier Central Midfield. So funny :)

Back
Top Bottom