RELEGATION 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well it makes a huge difference… I didn’t realise city had won all their games already

A draw does little for spams survival and it’s 2 points dropped a top of the table side wouldn’t expect to drop … so it’s a psychological blow apart from the actuality of dropping 2 points
I see where you are coming from but I still don't want a draw. I want WHU to win 6-0 or lose 3-0.

Palace are 6 points above the drop with 8 games to go, but otherwise anyone below must be on tenterhooks :

Wolves 4 points above drop
Wham 3 points above drop
Bournemouth 3 above drop
Leeds 2 points above drop
Everton only GD keeps them from drop
Notts Forest worst GD keeps them in drop
Leicester 2 points from safety
Southampton 4 points from safety

So any 3 clubs from 8 ! Even bottom placed Southampton is probably only 50/50 on going down.

Probably going to be 3 clubs from 5 or 6 even in 4 games time when there's only 4 games left.

Leicesters decision not to appoint a replacement for Roger’s is looking pretty dumb, like they are settling for relegation.
Look at what hodgson has done at palace.

I know its bollocks but can someone please tell it's possible Chelsea could be relegated. I think I'd laugh for the rest of my life if it came true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom