RELEGATION 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know its bollocks but can someone please tell it's possible Chelsea could be relegated. I think I'd laugh for the rest of my life if it came true.
No unfortunately so many of the lower clubs will not reach their current total. In fact, the 3 teams going down may only get 33 points, so after yesterday Bournemouth look safe.
And I had a bet on them going down !!

I know its bollocks but can someone please tell it's possible Chelsea could be relegated. I think I'd laugh for the rest of my life if it came true.
No unfortunately so many of the lower clubs will not reach their current total. In fact, the 3 teams going down may only get 33 points, so after yesterday Bournemouth look safe.
And I had a bet on them gojng down !!

Forest look like they won’t score between now and next season .
Best they can hope for is getting 7 points off Southampton, Woolwich and palace.
The last two fixtures Woolwich an d palace will have nothing to play for.

And I had a bet on them going down !!
There's always the automatic 9 point deduction for going into administration route. A finnicial flame out from the chavs would be delicious.

I think it could derail either club for a decade

Especially Leicester. Vardy (and Evans) are 65 years old. Tielemans (and Soyuncu) out of contract this summer. Ndidi, Maddison and Iheanacho with a year left. And they don't have a GK of any quality. Their WHOLE spine could be gone.

They are basically starting from scratch.

Especially Leicester. Vardy (and Evans) are 65 years old. Tielemans (and Soyuncu) out of contract this summer. Ndidi, Maddison and Iheanacho with a year left. And they don't have a GK of any quality. Their WHOLE spine could be gone.

And I. Couldn’t be happier 😂😂😂😂

That Everton - Leicester game on monday is massive for both teams. Both have tricky run ins, would think whoever loses that is probably going down with Saints
Yes ..It's a massive game for both teams now. The bookies have Leicester as favourites but I feel that's just because they are at home.

That's what happens when the PEDS run out.

Cheating fucks.

The last few years have been a train wreck for Leicester !! They have allowed players to run their contracts down and are looking at a major rebuild regardless of relegation.

Back
Top Bottom