Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s not pointless because 3 years from now, our best chance at making the champions league will be by uefa coefficient.

Edit: By the responses, some of you are literally incapable of thinking beyond the next 24 hours.
What are you talking about? Coefficient?

Seriously the coefficient determines how many teams each country can enter not what teams.

This is a joke tournament which belittles the clubs in it and through excess use of resources makes it impossible for competitors to compete in thier respective league ls - I'd say that's fairly obvious.

Tbh, we’re doing ok.

We’re clearly trying to be more creative. Kane seems to be saying further up and Tanguy and Lucas are looking to drive the ball forward.
The midfield has definitely shaped up since Pierre came on. More clear role distribution between him, Tanguy and Skipp than with Gil in there.

Just need to be a bit sharper and take the fight to them without going overboard.

What are you talking about? Coefficient?

Seriously the coefficient determines how many teams each country can enter not what teams.

This is a joke tournament which belittles the clubs in it and through excess use of resources makes it impossible for competitors to compete in thier respective league ls - I'd say that's fairly obvious.
We're not strong enough to compete in this and the PL. Just a question of which one goes tits up first if we try and do both.

This games moving pretty fast. You might not get another chance. Chapeau to you sir for recognizing and taking your opportunity.

The way this game is going I doubt there will be a chance to praise anyone that doesn't involve Kane.

I was excited after the City game, we had a clear tactic and played with bollocks, speed and skill

In every single game since I haven’t seen one piece of evidence that we are working on an identity or tactic

That City game was obviously just an anomaly due to the incredible atmosphere that day

We are shit

Back
Top Bottom