Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Other photo looks like against Leeds in '72. The fans had been pushed back in the Park Lane after the Newcastle incident, but the terracing is still there. Looks like Madeley for them and possibly Mick Jones in the background. Morgan, Gillie, Skip and probably Phil Beal, for us.

F81-D215-A-A42-A-4103-A585-770-FBF6525-DD.png

17-ABA7-E7-7167-4475-9-FE2-6-F57362-DC8-AE.jpg

EAD2-C017-59-AB-417-B-A6-CD-FADE5-ED2-E5-E6.jpg

John White and Bobby Smith point out the refs mistake in European cup semi final v Benfica 1962. Spurs had several goals chalked off for offside during the tie which were clear

Still the best thread on this (Or ANY football) forum!

I, like a 'few' others on here, (ahem, Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman ) am definitely too old to even think of this as "Retro"!!
But yes.... good memories.... I don't think I've ever been as wet at a football match.
I've been drier in the bath!!

Feels like just the other day....!
Yes, I love this thread, no harsh words, just happy memories. Just beats the Masked Singer thread ;)

Back
Top Bottom