Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pin image

C8-C5-A0-B2-5-D46-4-D32-8-E6-A-78-CDF86203-A2.jpg

English FA Cup Third Round match at White Hart Lane. Tottenham...​

English FA Cup Third Round match at White Hart Lane. Tottenham Hotspur 0 v Burnley 3. Elbows are used in the clash between Burnley's Talbut and Spurs forward Bobby Smith, 16th January 1963.​

thank goodness we didn't play today, looks like Burnley can play on snow!

All of them were massive Spurs fans apparently ,..... which beggars the question why one of their most recognisable hits was 'adopted' by Crystal Palace...

"Glad All Over" shoulda become a Spurs terrace classic.... wonder why it didn't?
Different stories around but apparently the band played a concert at Selhurst Park in 1968 and the club took the song on from there.

I used to go to Selhurst Park occasionally in the late 70s/early 80s as I went out with a Palace fan but I don't recall the song being played/sung at all - weirdly for a teenager in the 70s I liked the DC5.

It is a shame we didn't take the song up first as I think it's a great 'terrace' number, plus of course the DC5 were all THFC.

Back
Top Bottom