Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonder how many of those present still go?
In my old seat (Upper East) Old WHL there seemed a lot, I almost felt the odd one out! Can't say that's the case in my new seat though.

I do remember, maybe you do too? The lovely old Lady that had been going to Spurs since a kid (I think she was from Edmonton) and she was 90 or something, she was interviewed at half time and I think Dele presented her with a shirt or boots or something??? One of the best half-time interviews I've ever heard, it would be good to for us to do more of them.

In my old seat (Upper East) Old WHL there seemed a lot, I almost felt the odd one out! Can't say that's the case in my new seat though.

I do remember, maybe you do too? The lovely old Lady that had been going to Spurs since a kid (I think she was from Edmonton) and she was 90 or something, she was interviewed at half time and I think Dele presented her with a shirt or boots or something??? One of the best half-time interviews I've ever heard, it would be good to for us to do more of them.
Yes I remember that interview, think they gave her a shirt with her name and 90 on the back.
It would be nice for the Club to recognise long serving and suffering supporters. :)

Fb42nRcXkAAC_kb.jpg:large

Happy Birthday THFC!

I remember a match in the early 70's v Newcastle. 72-73 season I think. Couple of idiots throwing things at the barcode keeper. The crowd handed them in to plod, but we had to shut that part of the terrace for a few seasons.
Yes I remember that. Some idiot was actually firing staples with an elastic band at the opposition goalie! The crowd got hold of him and through him out but we still ended up having to build a bigger gap away from the pitch

Yes I remember that. Some idiot was actually firing staples with an elastic band at the opposition goalie! The crowd got hold of him and through him out but we still ended up having to build a bigger gap away from the pitch
That gap stayed until 1989 - until we played Everton.
First home game after Hillsborough.

Back
Top Bottom