Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I Love You GIF

Knocking bayern out of the uefa cup...was in the park lane behind the winner.
Falco was a much derided player but i thought he was proper Spurs
His volley against our lovely neighbours in the 5-0 in 1983 was one the best goals I ever saw at WHL.

I think he was seen as a bit of a lump and was given a lot of grief but I agree, he was definitely one of us through and through.

His volley against our lovely neighbours in the 5-0 in 1983 was one the best goals I ever saw at WHL.

I think he was seen as a bit of a lump and was given a lot of grief but I agree, he was definitely one of us through and through.
Falco was before my time but from what I've seen of him, he looked like a good player. Good enough to get in the team ahead of Garth Crooks. Stepped up for the 84 shoot-out as well.

From what I gather, he was sold off to Watford early in the 86/87 season; probably because he didn't fit in with Pleat's 4-5-1 with Clive Allen as the lone striker. Shame but you can't really argue with the team Pleat put together.

Falco was before my time but from what I've seen of him, he looked like a good player. Good enough to get in the team ahead of Garth Crooks. Stepped up for the 84 shoot-out as well.

From what I gather, he was sold off to Watford early in the 86/87 season; probably because he didn't fit in with Pleat's 4-5-1 with Clive Allen as the lone striker. Shame but you can't really argue with the team Pleat put together.
Yes, along with Graham Roberts, he wasn't a Pleat-fit.

Back
Top Bottom