Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahaha, to be fair you are a lot bigger than us. We are so so so far behind the top 6 now that it almost feels like an impossible task. Especially now!. We took our shot at trying to crack the top 6 and spent an absolute fortune trying to do it….., and we failed.
I still think the fundamentals are in place for Everton. Focus on getting that dockside stadium built, fan base isn’t going anywhere, and ultimately success will come. Toffees have been top 20 in money leagues for a while now.

2-3 years to recover from the awful business you’ve been doing and you’ll be back in the mix. Not under Lampard, mind. Really want to see you take 6 pts off Liverpool one of these years.

Hahaha, to be fair you are a lot bigger than us. We are so so so far behind the top 6 now that it almost feels like an impossible task. Especially now!. We took our shot at trying to crack the top 6 and spent an absolute fortune trying to do it….., and we failed.
Here's the hope. I watched a lot of EPL football. Spent way too much money watching Spurs live. The EPL is as odd as I've ever seen it. Liverpool City and Chelsea were so far clear it was horrid. Now Chelsea are back in the real world but like the other two and Spurs they have elite level coaches. Newcastle's money is the the X factor but outside the teams I've named every other side Is badly flawed.

Everton need to get smart start picking up championship gems (Brereton ect) exactly like Crystal Palace have you can be in that 7th spot sooner than you think.

I'll even do something selfless...don't buy Winks. Thanks for Richarlison. And get a proper experience coach in under Lampard.

You got a huge fanbase and history but your scouting/football vision is a mess, you paid what £30-40m for Iwobi. A new stadium will help bring in revenue but you seriously need more professionalism on the football side. You are currently like us in the 90’s or 00’s but without the Sheringham, Klinnsmann or Ginola type players.

If Lampard does well he will need not only to get his tactics right but to reshape the club so that you buy players with a clear idea in mind.

Never been particularly impressed by him, but a 1 in 3 strike rate isn't bad and he has that grit to piss off opponents.

What's his general game like?

Our depth last season was shocking so this is definitely proving to be a great window so far.

Romano gets silly grief for being a tap in merchant. He says things when he knows they’re correct rather than rushing out unverified or fake news which invariably turns out to be wrong. Romano, as far as i know, is basically never wrong. The price of that certainty is that he’s slower and not normally the first to break things.

You can’t hate the itk grifters and then get angry when people have proper facts.

He's good but not as good as Jon Sopel BBC ITK.

ariana grande thank you GIF by Robert E Blackmon

My parting gift

My parting gift on the Everton forum

No offence, but nobody gives a [Poor language removed] about Everton being good in the 80s. Certainly not players like Richarlison. We might not have the respect of a “super club” but you could only dream of being where we are right now. Rubbish clubs don’t make champions league finals, irrelevant of wether we won it or not. When was the last time you were even in Europe let alone CL. I don’t think any Everton fan should be talking ill of my club with the utter mess your in. Peace out.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Take that you Scouse cunts

It's funny reading this from you given how much you were whimpering about them winning the trf window (and "embarrasing" us) a few short years ago...... The mess you now punch down on is the same one that you once envied.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom