Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most of his goals are tap ins in all honestly...

Been playing better recently...but still not overall good enough.

They could all be tap ins for all I care. He has 7 goals in 7 now and putting in consistently good performances.

Imagine criticizing one of our own players as a tap in merchant. Who cares as long as he's scoring?

Great performance again, he is really benefitting from a good run in the team, his hold up play is superb and he runs all day and now also bringing goals to the party

They could all be tap ins for all I care. He has 7 goals in 7 now and putting in consistently good performances.

Imagine criticizing one of our own players as a tap in merchant. Who cares as long as he's scoring?
I am convinced that we have been so spoiled by Kane that we have as a fanbase forgotten that the tap in is like the most common goal in football.

GFNApxBa8AAbqx0

:richtongue::richtongue:

Soooooo good tonight.

He was the epitome of Leader and Captain despite not being the actual captain...

For me his best ever match for us and my MOTM, his all round game fantastic , worked his bollocks off, hold play was sublime today and use his strength well...

Pressed like Pro, he was a menace all game to their players.

I've been well critical of him in the past and rightfully so, but he's finally showing what he was like at Everton. Credit where it's due. Thought he was good tonight given some of the scraps he was feeding off

Back
Top Bottom