Right cocky bastards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right that,s the pitcher now for the cricket
nKLVdyF.gif

There was a sports show here in town where they made fun of women's softball pitchers (fast pitch) saying they could take them yard. Well, a local college heard out about it and invited them out to see if they could hit off the girls. Nope. :eriksenlol:

There was a sports show here in town where they made fun of women's softball pitchers (fast pitch) saying they could take them yard. Well, a local college heard out about it and invited them out to see if they could hit off the girls. Nope. :eriksenlol:
I was watching an USC v ASU softball game with my dad once on t.v. and they said with the shorter distance to the plate the average pitch was something around 82mph (with movement). And it's harder to pick up the movement with the mound being closer to the plate. FUUUUUUUUCK THAAAAAT

If you enjoy seeing the cunt getting hurt, watch him face six balls from Brett Lee bowling very fast.

As a good Christian woman, I enjoyed that much more than I should, but then again, he is one of the few people for whom I would use the 'c' word, shame one of those balls didn't knock him out!

I'm still worried that Chelsea are going to catch us up! The guys at work think I'm a looney!! They're probably right :)
I'm enjoying this season so much, but I'm still expecting it to go tits up in the most spectacular fashion.

Back
Top Bottom