Right cocky bastards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm been reserving my gloating. It's festering inside me, but so are the scars of the past. I think I'll hold it in a little longer. That being said, if we do win the league, I will be the most insufferable bastard anyone's ever met.

I was chatting to a friend the other day about this, and l know I'll cope with any disappointment, after all, we're all used to it, but I have absolutely no idea what I'd do if we were to win it. There is literally nothing I have coveted for so long.
giphy.gif

Sailed into work whistling away. Much more of this and basically I'll become insufferable. Wife is already rolling her eyes at my general enthusiasm for Life.

Any way here's a thread to post your general good cheer on how the season going.

Salutations Cockers.

If I get any happier I'm gonna burst breakdown and start crying deliriously while dancing to this! :levylol:

Its always good to remember where we were not to long ago, it helps to appreciate where we are now. We have come a long way thats clear and we should all enjoy.Our recent big test, we lost to LC which was devastating and hard to accept as we believed we are a better side. This defeat may have been a good thing, it allowed us to see how fragile it can be and a sence of realism. I will always take one game at a time and be reserved in my judgement. There's still a lot of points,cup games to play for. Its been a bonkers season so far.

On average the fast men around 90 mph. Two bowlers have topped 100 mph for specific deliveries. I think the speeds are similar to the top baseball pitchers.
Thanks. Yea I was trying to see how similar it was to baseball.

From pitchers mound to batters box in baseball is 60' 6", Cricket is 52'. "They" say that hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in any sport. I'd love to see someone that has seriously played both sports to see their opinions on it.

Thanks. Yea I was trying to see how similar it was to baseball.

From pitchers mound to batters box in baseball is 60' 6", Cricket is 52'. "They" say that hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in any sport. I'd love to see someone that has seriously played both sports to see their opinions on it.
52? More like 58. It's 66 wicket to wicket.

Back
Top Bottom