Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't even understand netball...why make basketball harder?!

Because women were supposed to be ladylike and not running everywhere - you could play netball in a skirt!

Look at this nonsense:

800px-1910_Bournville_Club_Netball.jpg

In reality, it's possibly the dumbest sport in the world in the modern era of actual female athletes.

Only because we are off subject that I am raising this, but did anyone catch the Man City - Sunderland game in the Barclays Asian Trophy final?

I know its a pre season friendly and he could improve but Negredo looked shocking.

Also, the way City played im willing to wager anyone on here a bit of £££ that they wont win the league. Their build up play was so slow. Bit of a kneejerk but I got that impression from them.

Arrrggghh I'm so bored of this.

I'm just desperate for him to sign so I can finally type "All these early signings means transfer deadline day is gonna be boring this year #avbout #bringbackharry :harrylick:"

What make this all the more worse is we pretty much know Soldado would fucking boss it for us.....whatever I do during the day I never seem to be more than 5 minutes away from thinking about this transfer

What make this all the more worse is we pretty much know Soldado would fucking boss it for us.....whatever I do during the day I never seem to be more than 5 minutes away from thinking about this transfer

I think Soldado knows that too thats why he wants in at Spurs!

Back
Top Bottom