Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have we received confirmation that he passed the physical? I know it was yesterday, but a quick google search didn't kick back any results for me.

I was at his debut against pompey. Best debut I have personally seen. The lane was buzzing.
Mido is a yido la la la la

Can't believe he didn't work out after that debut. I also remember him jumping and flicking the ball to defoe, in mid-air. And defoe looking at him like "how the fuck was I supposed to know you werre gonna do that?" but it made me think that with time in the team he could be amazing. But then he got fat. WTF?

Does the club normally announce the results of the medicals?

From what I can remember, the opening story from OS "subject to a medical" is usually followed by a week's silence, and then up pops a story about "Soldado's Dream" and a bevy of training pictures are released.

Does the club normally announce the results of the medicals?

From what I can remember, the opening story from OS "subject to a medical" is usually followed by a week's silence, and then up pops a story about "Soldado's Dream" and a bevy of training pictures are released.

No I disagree...It'll be "Soldado's Delight"...

Back
Top Bottom