Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can only assume that he felt unloved and unwanted by the fans and that reflected in his performances. This guy is walks in to any of our other top 4 competitors teams.
He looks great, but wasn't it only last game people were saying we have bought another Hojberg? Talk about overeacting.

Must watch the whole game later, I only saw about 40mins of it intermittently on my phone during work.

All I have to say is that Bentancur looked excellent in that time. Looking forward to watching the full game later on.

I can only assume that he felt unloved and unwanted by the fans and that reflected in his performances. This guy is walks in to any of our other top 4 competitors teams.
People tend to forget that changing coaches can impact a players playing time. Bentancur was a key player under Sarri, and a decently big squad player under Pirlo as well. But he fell in the pecking order under Allegri. Same for Kulusevski.

Their loss is our gain.

With Skipp's injury, he's bascially come in and saved our season... such as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
BALLER!!!

Holy shit, I did not realize how good his pass was into Kane before Son's goal. Totally bypasses Rice and gives Kane space to deliver.

That's as good as Kane's assist. Beautiful ball progression when he could have much more easily just recycled possession instead. Makes such a difference to have midfielders who want to play positively.

I remember the hysterical reaction from a few fans when Spurs "only" managed to sign Rodrigo & Dejan. There was no end to how shit Levy and, particularly, Paratici were 😁
Paratici was even accused of being a Juve agent, collaborating with Juve to help them get rid of his own "waste" and with NO idea about non-Seri A players, etc., etc.
Those people are quiet now while stuffing themselves with humble pies.
I am glad that Paratici - unlike a few members - did not consult Juve fan forums when taking his decisions...
PS! It is still early though. To properly judge a player the concerning players should be given 2 seasons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom