Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wants the ball in there in deep areas looks for it makes the angles and Doesn't shy away from it. Doesn't panick turns moves forward with it. Battles puts tackles in and works hard. Quality central midfielder.

I think we will have to learn to take the rough with the smooth with him. I thought West Ham were clearly a tired team today and sides like Livepool and City, with their pressing and the players they have, will pinch the ball off him at times. But when he pulls it off it looks great, and he's certainly a level above our other midfielders in regards to pure ability.

Why did Juve hate him so much? Was Allegri playing him too deep?

Seems like a really useful, tenacious midfielder. Regardless of how good he is, the price we got him for is amazing.

Why did Juve hate him so much? Was Allegri playing him too deep?

Seems like a really useful, tenacious midfielder. Regardless of how good he is, the price we got him for is amazing.
He was useless, couldn't make a forward pass and lost his head in key games. Had so many give aways in those important matches that it was unreal. He probably needed a change in his career. He was played as RCM in three man mid, was tried as deep lying playmaker few times but it was catastrophe.

Tremendous today. As someone said in the match thread, he looked like the heir to Dembele. Not in playing style, but in how the game can just flow through him. He's nowhere near as good a dribbler as Dembele. But he has a great passing range and knows how to move off the ball to receive it again.

Long may he reign.

There was that moment when he was close to our goal, couple of Spam players around him and I was getting twitchy.

Then a nice bit of skill skinned them both, we were on the attack and I was on my feet!

Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom