Roll Call for Fans Never giving a Penny to ENIC again

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I made the decision early this year that I will actively make sure I do not contribute to Enic again. No sky or bt subscription, no ticket sales no merchandise. Nothing official related to Enic will be purchased and I’ve told friends and family I want no more branded goods from them.

It‘s not going to make an impact on Teflon Dan but it will make me feel cleaner. It also means my children won’t get the match day experience at WHL and if it means they end up supporting Manu or Liverpool when they get older so be it. Obviously they won’t be scum fans.

The amount of money I’ve spent supporting Spurs would probably pay one day of Kanes wages so I get this is a token gesture but tokens do add up.

I will enjoy going to my local non league team for live football and watching Spurs in a pub or on a free dodgy stream.
What if the season goes surprisingly well? Playing devils advocate ofc.

I made the decision early this year that I will actively make sure I do not contribute to Enic again. No sky or bt subscription, no ticket sales no merchandise. Nothing official related to Enic will be purchased and I’ve told friends and family I want no more branded goods from them.

It‘s not going to make an impact on Teflon Dan but it will make me feel cleaner. It also means my children won’t get the match day experience at WHL and if it means they end up supporting Manu or Liverpool when they get older so be it. Obviously they won’t be scum fans.

The amount of money I’ve spent supporting Spurs would probably pay one day of Kanes wages so I get this is a token gesture but tokens do add up.

I will enjoy going to my local non league team for live football and watching Spurs in a pub or on a free dodgy stream.
I think many have seen the reality what our future lies with these super cunts .
It doesn't matter how meagre your stance the seeds of anger are growing and your stand only has to be admired .

Screen_Shot_2021_05_11_at_10.09.26_AM.png
Worthy of conference league

If we start this season with a wet yes man and the majority of deadwood at the club, I'll make my last season as a season ticket holder.

Last edited:
Not triggered.
Used your post as an 'inspiration' to reply but made it refer to you.

Only people like yourself use the phrase triggered...hilarious.
Wait. Why was I warned again.
Admin Admin

Am so confused over what others seen to be able to say and what I've been warned for.
I am NOT being disrespectful at all as admins work real hard and trying to make the forum a nicer place and I was rude to another 'fan' but where's the line....I would appreciate a genuine answer so I cause you no more bother.

Last edited:
Gave up my TV subscriptions about a month before season ended ...

... they never had that motivation to go for titles when the multiple oppporunties arose, always held back happy to only spend to increase income streams from European football and property, trophies a nice bonus which is why we never got fuck all. Having an owner that doesn't give a shit about football or the fans is just wrong to the core. Also ESL and Stratford these cunts showed their true colors.

Bingo.

It's hillarious how the sheep keep on braying, mind.

Just to put the tv subscription comment in context, I’m someone who in the 90s used to pay for flight,hotel and ticket to watch a match whilst people were complaining of ticket prices, now I’m so disillusioned with current owners won’t even watch them on TV… in the 90s there was always next year, with these cunts it’s the same shit every year, no ambition to win, just make money.
I'd forgotten that the 90s were such a glory laden era.

Anyone think the improved atmosphere in the stadium is related to some (more entitled g hunters)....giving up tickets?

Could be, but as above I think relocations may be a bigger reason.

Southstand behind the goal, Row 20, we stood the whole game and plenty of rows behind as well. I dont think that was the case before, with people moaning about others standing in front of them.. So, maybe the moaners have buggered off somewhere else.

The stewards not being over zealous probably helps alot as well.

Early days though, lets see how it goes.

Aim high - not whine like a schoolgirl when not winning - see the difference?

We've been aiming to win the league again since '61 - in your opinion when should we all have given up and called it a day? you're pissing on every fans dreams with your incessant whining, why?
No-one minds not winning

normal people mind not making winning the primary objective and showing ambition

Back
Top Bottom