Ross Barkley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just love the thought of him getting a call from Poch, pulling his trousers up and fuckin' off.

It is pure poetic justice.
Indeed. Mugging off the chavs is hilarious.
And Llorente choosing us over them is doubly hilarious. Mugged off twice in a day.
Even the Dippers got in on the act, & mugged them off with Oxlade Chamberlain.
It's bloody fantastic. They may have bottomless reserves of money, but they are still a fucking tinpot outfit.
:dembelelol:

If Pochettino wants him and Barkley wants to work under Pochettino - then I've said it before, we should get him in.

It's a shame things didn't work out in the summer and in all honesty, if he hadn't got injured, he'd probably be a Spurs player right now.

The fact he binned off Chelsea is more reason to want him around.

Barkley has disappeared into obscurity so fast that no one even remembered to move this thread to ‘General Football’. Bravo, Ross.

giphy.gif

This forum and hyperbolic ratings of football players. Barkley's shit, Pogba's shit, truth is Barkley is right now a good player at a poor club and has the potential to become a incredibly great player. Give Barkley to Poch and we'll have a world class player on our hands in a few years. Just look at what he's done with Dembele, Rose, Trippier, Vertonghen, Walker etc etc etc and Barkley is more talented than all of them

Double edged sword. If he can do this to Everton, he can do it to us if he signs, comes good and the big boys come knocking.

He's just turned down th Champions of England as he wants us? I wouldn't be worried about the big boys, as we are one now.

Llorente turned down Chelsea.
Aurier turned down a move to Juve
Sanchez turned down Barca.

Barkley wants us, and he'll add some depth that we need. In games where it isn't working for Dele or Eriksen, or when we have 3 games in a week, he can really do us a favour.

Really grinds my gears rant incoming.

That's ok though. He could have killed someone, or himself, but that's ok,
It's only drink driving.
If he'd have killed someone, caused a major accident that injured maimed or killed he would have probably not seen a jail and been playing like Alonso.
Not forgetting that it's a criminal offence in the first place.
Sorry your honour I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing. I picked up the nearest thing and beat the bloke to death. Totally out of character.
Probation, community service, fine and carry on in your public job?
No way.
So why when you get pissed and drive is it dealt with leniency.
I despise it. Should get 1yr 1st offence. Do it again 5yrs mandatory.
Rooney and his ilk have no need to drink drive. If there are going out on the piss, hire a fucking chauffeur.

Sounds like Barkley could have gone Chelsea but turned them down to go to us in Jan, lovely to see a player desperate to play for us or maybe Poch.

Rather than look amazed at why players are not joining Chelsea as they are the ' champions' pundits like Merson, should try and engage their brain and think about why players are refusing them.

Llorente, had been on their radar for months, Barkley walked out on them, Costa can't wait to leave, Chamberlain chose the scousers over them. Tells me that despite the wealth of the club and being champions there are problems there with the manager, owner, player relationships
This cant help either?
o-CHELSEA-FANS-570.jpg

Any non English player should question why they are there, if they have any integrity ?

I have been wondering why the Everton owner has been caught telling lies about Barkley: Why don't Everton like Spurs, is it an anti-Semitic thing?

I think they hold us responsible for Barkley wanting to leave and have a grudge against us because we were in the same situation a as them but have done it better (Koeman even said that they need to copy the Spurs approach a little while back if memory serves me right)

We've stolen the march on them when they were our nearest rivals in footballing terms. The last few years has really seen us break away from them and I think they are a little envious as at the time people said it was impossible to catch the Man Uniteds, Chelseas and the Gooners which we ended up doing.

They have little mans syndrome when looking at us and I think selling to Chelsea didn't feel as much of a kick in the teeth for them. A lot of teams don't like us for some reason, I take it as a mark of respect

Back
Top Bottom