Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I respect Kaepernick, and I have a lot of things to say about all this. Although maybe it's not appropriate to hijack this thread into racism of USA.
Why not?

It’s a blatant case of pot calling kettle black, and you know sweet fuck all about UK culture.

I’ve lived and worked in both societies - racism is unfortunately alive and well on both sides of the pond, how they manifest themselves are different however.

I can’t be fucked to go on any further about this however with you, I’ll stop wasting my time and just card your ‘sorry ass’, you’ve proven yourself to be not worth it in other threads.

So despite every media analyst in the country pouring over video from last night - the only picture of monkey impressions so far is from Rudiger - not saying he made it up, maybe he misinterpreted another insult, maybe somebody is yet to come forward and confirm his story, but it's strange that in all previous 'accusations' photos of the perpetrator have been circulated within seconds ...

I've been to literally hundreds of Spurs matches and the incidents of racist abuse are incredibly rare, sure sadly they do happen and in pretty much every case the person being a racist cunt has been severely spoken to - even back in the bad days. We are not a racist club, this is sad bullshit.

What happens if this turns our to be fake news? does Rudiger make an apology?

So despite every media analyst in the country pouring over video from last night - the only picture of monkey impressions so far is from Rudiger.

What happens if this turns our to be fake news? Does Rudiger make an apology?
What's that flying in the sky? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a pig?

Another game, another wet dream for the 'anti-racism' brigade. I'm suspecting more and more that these 'incidents' are staged, in the last few years the anti-white agenda has come on leaps and bounds with TPTB now not even hiding their vision of our replacement. Bearing that in mind I don't think the recent explosion in these kind of things is a coincidence, a method to brainwash working class football fans who'd usually be more resistant to 'white guilt' than other segments of society.

And of course this story is at the top of the beeb sports page and 2nd in the overall news site

Another game, another wet dream for the 'anti-racism' brigade. I'm suspecting more and more that these 'incidents' are staged, in the last few years the anti-white agenda has come on leaps and bounds with TPTB now not even hiding their vision of our replacement. Bearing that in mind I don't think the recent explosion in these kind of things is a coincidence, a method to brainwash working class football fans who'd usually be more resistant to 'white guilt' than other segments of society.

:mourshock:

And of course this story is at the top of the beeb sports page and 2nd in the overall news site
You might be onto something here. :sonhmm:

I see Garys Neville and Lineker both commented on this, the former blaming Boris Johnson and the latter saying Stormzy is right to say Britain is 100% racist.

When will the silent white majority of Britain get sick of these wankers spouting this 'racism' rubbish?

I see Garys Neville and Lineker both commented on this, the former blaming Boris Johnson and the latter saying Stormzy is right to say Britain is 100% racist.

When will the silent white majority of Britain get sick of these wankers spouting this 'racism' rubbish?

That doesn't add up - the silent majority are not racist, they don't support racism in any form - they certainly don't need to be told to stand up to racism, they already do. The UK has a proud tradition of racial tolerance, the media is trying to tear us apart ...

The issue is a tiny 'woke' minority who see an accusation (so far unproven) against one/two individuals as justification to brand 60,000 Spurs fans, and by extension 34,000,000 football fans, as all racist ... idiots like Lineker, Neville and that utter prick Stormzy just make the problem appear ten times worse.

If an individual enters a bank and then robs it that doesn't mean everyone entering a bank is a bank robber, in the same way everyone who enters a football ground is not a racist. We catch and punish the bank-robber, we don't ban everyone else from using the bank.

The ridiculous and frankly very dangerous overreaction won't stop racism, that needs to be focused like any other anti-crime activity by targeting the racists ... if you keep telling all off the people that they are all cunts in the end they will all behave like cunts ... the media and talking heads on TV should be very careful what they wish for.

Last edited:
It’s a bummer but instructive to see how exactly the same the talking points are on these things across nations and cultures.
Not 100% football but your point is well made ....

This is what you get when the tail starts wagging the dog, it has become a huge worldwide problem - when the electorate get usurped by the vocal minority of the mob (Mao, Hitler, Stalin) that never ends well ...

Funny thing all three of those mass murderers before going there themselves started out as 'ideologists' accusing those in power of racism, elitism, and mass exploitation ... now we have Trump, Boris, Putin and their ilk, none of whom should be within a million miles of government, but that's what you get when the majority feel ignored.

The massive majority of Spurs fans are not racist ... but what does that matter?

Last edited:

Wow.

Go figure that a person terrified of being "replaced" in society and bemoaning "white guilt" thinks that the increase in racist issues is a conspiracy, and not an actual increase in racist comments in public. Or maybe, just maybe people are finally starting to call people out on it and you feel threatened.

What needs to be replaced is your alt-right, dogwhistle bullshit.

When I was 15 I once did a homophobic chant towards a player in a football stand. I didn't have anything personal against homosexuality, it was just a common way in my youth culture to slag people off.

Nevertheless, I was severely reprimanded by an older fan beside me, who taught me a lesson about values and inclusion.

In modern society, I'm not sure if I would have gotten this kind of mild reaction towards me. Especially not in a UK ground. I would expect to be smacked an thrown out of the stadium.

The club even got procedures for fans to anonymously report in unsocial behaviour nowadays through text messages which are stated on the ticket information.

THFC stands out for me as an incredible inclusive club, if not the best in the country.

I've experienced a lot of anti Semitic behaviour towards Tottenham as a club though, coming from Chelsea and West Ham fans. And we're not talking about chants from one or two individuals. I never heard anything about reactions in the aftermaths of these incidents. How come?

It will be interesting as they have not taken action over simulated gas chamber noises and chants by the <removed>s previously!

It will be interesting as they have not taken action over simulated gas chamber noises and chants by the <removed>s previously!

Get out of here with this whataboutism framed as "it will be interesting." What Chelsea have done and what has been done to them in the past is irrelevant.

These ‘incidents‘ are staged?

Anti-white agenda?

You are one fucked up individual if you really believe what you’ve just written, totally living in your own warped fantasy.

Twisted people like you give our society a bad name, wish they’d chop off your fingers and ban you from using the net.

Back
Top Bottom