Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Famous? You're not, I presume....

The club is tho.
So why would millions of strangers be interested in my perceived character?

I mean again, I'm not bothered about twitter users perception of the club. If they think that the whole club is racist because of this incident, I think that is extremely foolish but it's up to them.

...Potentially millions of strangers casting such a serious aspertion about your character?

You don't know me... Is it ok if I call you racist? You won't argue otherwise? .....What's the difference?

Edit: you don't know anyone on twitter?
I smell BS again.

Call him one
Call him one and say it’s from Twitter

So why would millions of strangers be interested in my perceived character?

I mean again, I'm not bothered about twitter users perception of the club. If they think that the whole club is racist because of this incident, I think that is extremely foolish but it's up to them.

Are you famous under another name?

It wasn't a very good one tbh.

We'll it wasn't designed to be worm-proof..... just simple enough to serve a purpose, which indeed it does.

Like I said before....

"You don't know me... Is it ok if I call you racist? You won't argue otherwise?"

I smell BS.

We'll it wasn't designed to be worm-proof..... just simple enough to serve a purpose, which indeed it does.

Like I said before....

"You don't know me... Is it ok if I call you racist? You won't argue otherwise?"

I smell BS.
I don't understand what was wrong with my answer?

Oliver Holt claims a Tottenham fan threw a banana at Woolwich striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang last season using the picture on the right. The picture on the left tells a different but more accurate story where you can see the banana about to land on Bellerin's head. He is nothing more than a propagandist.

Tottenham-fan-1053421.jpg

Cunts like Oliver Holt are as bad as those that are racist. He and many others (inc so called Spurs fans) are desperate to create a shit storm that doesn’t even exist.
This creates a problem that isn’t even there and in turn makes the bigger picture more of an issue than it really is.

I literally cannot believe the desperation of people in this thread to try and prove there was racism without any evidence what so ever.. They are not remotely interested in the fact that so many have spoken out and said they heard or saw absolutely nothing, or the fact that microphones and cameras picked up nothing but cling on to the word of one attention seeking fantasist on Twatter.
Let’s concentrate on the actual incidents of racism and deal with them accordingly instead of trying to make up cases that aren’t there.

Rudiger knew exactly what he was doing ( there I’ve said it) he was getting booed because he is a pathetic cheating cunt and decided to make it out as if it was monkey chants..that is as bad as any form of racism and says a lot about the individual.
Next time we play Chelsea I will boo that cheating cunt every time he goes near the ball, that’s what happens to dirty cheating wankers, i don’t care if they are black, white, orange or purple, everyone should be treated the same and if they cheat they get booed simple as that, I refuse to live in a society where you can boo white folk but not black because it’s deemed racist.. It’s not racist it’s people spouting bollocks and creating problems that don’t need creating.
A cheat is a cheat end of story.

Has anyone considered how many black people were in the area in question? Did any of them step forward and say they were offended by the chants? I suppose they were covering it all up as well?
I am amazed that so many know Rudiger personally, “ he would never make it up” how the fuck do you know? Wake up and accept that it is possible he made it up, it’s also possible he misheard but it is a tad suspicious that only he and one other think that way. Guess what, black people can lie just like white people can lie, why think otherwise?

Nothing happened, any one desperate for there to be a story need to open their eyes, accept that there is no evidence and move on.. it is quite frankly embarrassing.

Last edited:
Well, it is right that the player should have any complaints taken seriously. And it goes without saying that if it did happen, ban the people involved and involve them in a community scheme to help them see people as people regardless of colour.

But if after an investigation involving the police, nothing can be found from the 1000s of cameras, staff, other players, other fans etc. Then you have to look at other reasoning.....

Player misheard something. Fair enough. Genuine mistake, but that player will be found out if he keeps crying wolf.

Or it was a con job, a deflection, an attempt to break up play.
Players dive, feign injury, hound the ref to influence decisions, handball goals, try to get others booked and sent off, make cynical fouls to break up play, claim for corners and throw-ins even when they know it touched them last. They spend 90 minutes trying to cheat and con the ref.
This could just be the next level. Playing the race card.

The competitive football pitch is not an arena upon which to place a moral high ground and its certainly not the last bastion of honour.

Last edited:
Why is this thread become active again? Nothing new to report. If The Police or club state there is evidence of Racism then I will be disappointed and sad that people will think that a Spurs supporter has done this. Despite the knowledge that many tourists and non Spurs Supporters get tickets. However I also know people say things to get attention and claim to know things they do not. I cannot understand any real Spurs supporter who almost seems to want it to be true and wants his twitter account to receive more attention as it will not be in the club's interests. I see we are not talking about what is happening to the arrested Chelsea Racist. Has he been suspended from going to Chelsea matches? Lets wait and see the outcome and condemn anyone found guilty although I suspect the outcome will not be clear cut and the stigma will remain.
Because someone is really getting off on it imho.

In truth this thread should be locked till such time as the final findings are published.

Far too many are second guessing matters and none of us, including the THST are privy to what has or hasn’t been turned up . What does concern is the use of the word “ inconclusive “ in the original statement.

Some of the comments on here were a gift for the likes of Holt and there really shouldn’t be any surprise when his article or indeed others that will follow , which they will, are published. It was pretty obvious Holt would site examples of what goes on it Italy as opposed to the the line Rudiger has got history.

What is inevitable is that the whole debate about the use of they Y word is going to be reopened and no matter how stronglySpurs supporters feel about it the current climate in English football views such words in a different way.

In truth this thread should be locked till such time as the final findings are published.

Far too many are second guessing matters and none of us, including the THST are privy to what has or hasn’t been turned up . What does concern is the use of the word “ inconclusive “ in the original statement.

Some of the comments on here were a gift for the likes of Holt and there really shouldn’t be any surprise when his article or indeed others that will follow , which they will, are published. It was pretty obvious Holt would site examples of what goes on it Italy as opposed to the the line Rudiger has got history.

What is inevitable is that the whole debate about the use of they Y word is going to be reopened and no matter how stronglySpurs supporters feel about it the current climate in English football views such words in a different way.

The thread should be locked and not discussed until the final findings are found, but it’s ok for you to talk about it?
Ok, thanks for the heads up..

Back
Top Bottom