Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the hate Mason gets is unfair. He has never claimed to be a legend, helped out when Levy gave him a job that was beyond him . Then someone jokingly says we will end up with Mason again and Ryan gets caught in the crossfire
He has not thrown his hat in the ring, he is simply a nice bloke who helped out. Levy deserves the fans anger , Mason does not
Totally agree with you that it isn't his fault. However 'Legend' and Mason should never be used in the same sentence with respect to Tottenham Hotspur. It is a complete and utter joke, and elicits an angry response from people as it's just another thing to chuck in the Tottenham is a joke club bin.

Well, at least they have finally done something right.

Never any doubt in my mind that a) Mason was only ever a caretaker and b) would return to his previous role...... (I reckon the option would have been there for Sherwood to do similar, but his ego couldn't handle it.)

Never any doubt in my mind that a) Mason was only ever a caretaker and b) would return to his previous role...... (I reckon the option would have been there for Sherwood to do similar, but his ego couldn't handle it.)
Sherwood from the moment he was given the caretaker role used his time to promote himself as "a manager". His press-conf (pre & post) were mainly all about him, "his" delight and "his" disgust, "his" win ratio. And you have to say that it worked a treat, he got to manage a couple of clubs on what would have been x10 (at least) his salary he got as development coach, it also enabled him to now have a regular media pundit slot (and these too are very well paid).

Ryan, I think wants a serious role in coaching, he's only 29 and his stint as interim would have been an invaluable experience to help him in his development. It also would have promoted his status within the Club's coaching team, placing him way above anyone else. What a massive opportunity for him!!

If Nuno doesn't work out then he's available again to step into the breach too, during the brief spell he did better than the world-class dinosaur, this would have given him enormous belief. So glad, as expected, that he's back at it. I think it was only the melts that have got their knickers in a twist over Mason.

Sherwood from the moment he was given the caretaker role used his time to promote himself as "a manager". His press-conf (pre & post) were mainly all about him, "his" delight and "his" disgust, "his" win ratio. And you have to say that it worked a treat, he got to manage a couple of clubs on what would have been x10 (at least) his salary he got as development coach, it also enabled him to now have a regular media pundit slot (and these too are very well paid).

Ryan, I think wants a serious role in coaching, he's only 29 and his stint as interim would have been an invaluable experience to help him in his development. It also would have promoted his status within the Club's coaching team, placing him way above anyone else. What a massive opportunity for him!!

If Nuno doesn't work out then he's available again to step into the breach too, during the brief spell he did better than the world-class dinosaur, this would have given him enormous belief. So glad, as expected, that he's back at it. I think it was only the melts that have got their knickers in a twist over Mason.

So much utter shite spouted about Ryan over his short time at the helm.

Hot Rod Illustration GIF by Dayglow

made you look!

:mourhandlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom