Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is? Since when?

Edit: just caught up in the rose thread. MAybd I'll start properly watching England again now!

You might also be interested to know that Cameron Carter Vickers has been called up to the USA U21s to play England, we will finally see how he copes against Premier League opposition.

True. He did play for our academy side a few times. Does this mean we can claim him?

Whatever...... It's all good. We made him into the player he is today. He's Spurs.

Damn, I feel like a twat.

Haha, no worries mate - I go by the club whom the player graduated with. With the logic of "He was originally from Leeds. so therefore he isn't a Tottenham academy graduate" would mean that Bentaleb isn't a product of our academy either!

We created them all ... even Beckham who was at Spurs for about 5 minutes... :freund:

Back to Ryan..... Before I self-loathe any further.

Awesome news. His form has dipped recently and this might give him a boost.

5 years time we could have 6 England starters, with Harry leading them out.

He's not perfect but he's well better than any of his competition. First year at the top level as well. He could be a player of massive importance in coming years.

He's not perfect but he's well better than any of his competition. First year at the top level as well. He could be a player of massive importance in coming years.

I'm not going to say that he's been stellar the last two games, but the level of scapegoating directed at him lately has been pretty absurd.

Without wishing to piss on anyones strawberries, but is that wall of stats amongst our own players?

ok the way I read it was the guy who tweeted seems to be using the stats to justify his call up. Surely a comparison with other central midfielders in the league would be more useful

Back
Top Bottom