Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are pushing good lads out the door.
Ryan, Andros Townsend, the more you read about Jake Livermore the more you see that he is a guy with a strong character.
Did we even upgrade really? Who did better for us on the pitch, Jake or Stambouli/Capoue?
Is Winks going to be an upgrade on Ryan this season? The most we could say today is maybe.
Bentaleb screwed himself over with what he said to Poch by the look of it, but the fact is he is a big talent we could not get the best out of as a club.

No we are not.

We are more succesfull than ever in modern history, even with our slow season start and the CL disaster, it's still a raging succes in any other benchmark than our own steep learning curve, which has merely flatlined a bit more than before.

None of Dawson, Huddlestone, Livermore or Mason has been missed in any other capacity than being lovely, local lads (well apart from Matt and Tom being fuckin' northerners, mind)

No we are not.

We are more succesfull than ever in modern history, even with our slow season start and the CL disaster, it's still a raging succes in any other benchmark than our own steep learning curve, which has merely flatlined a bit more than before.

None of Dawson, Huddlestone, Livermore or Mason has been missed in any other capacity than being lovely, local lads (well apart from Matt and Tom being fuckin' northerners, mind)
Ryan is a more useful squad member than Tom Carroll. It is yet to be shown that N'Jie, N'Koudou or Sissoko for that matter are better than Andros. I would include Chadli as well, I still don't see why we pushed him out since we didn't upgrade.

Ryan is a more useful squad member than Tom Carroll. It is yet to be shown that N'Jie, N'Koudou or Sissoko for that matter are better than Andros. I would include Chadli as well, I still don't see why we pushed him out since we didn't upgrade.

It's hard not to agree with most of that Genitals!

None of Chadli, Mason let alone Townsend would be happy getting as little first team football as GNK, Carroll let alone being loaned to some french club.

Claiming Sissoko is worse than Townsend is odd. They played for the same club with quite different performance levels. Exactly how is Townsend better than Sissoko, come again?

We "pushed them out" because the players in front of them were upgraded and because they now could expect even less gametime.

This is not football manager 2016. This is real life.

Claiming Sissoko is worse than Townsend is odd. They played for the same club with quite different performance levels. Exactly how is Townsend better than Sissoko, come again?
This is not football manager 2016. This is real life.
1. That is flipping around what I said, I said Sissoko hasn't proved he is better than Andros. So far Sissoko has had a decent few minutes against a beaten Swansea time and a decent game v Hull. Otherwise he has been pony.
2. It isn't really real life though, is it. It is 2 internet randoms with assumed names talking bollocks.

I can't really think of anyone we've got rid of under Pochettino where I've been confused or thought they could still offer something.

Chadli is probably the only one. Mason wasn't good enough, but he is better than Hull.

I think it is safe to say Hull fans don't like Mason. This is from Hull forum,:

'Was just going to say the same thing Chazz. Nobody will pass the little turd the ball. He dances around like a fairy...marking nobody...completely useless. Mason shouldnt even be on the bench...what was Phelan (or Assam) thinking of giving Spurs 13 mill. for this completely useless piece of excrement!!!!'

'Was just going to say the same thing Chazz. Nobody will pass the little turd the ball. He dances around like a fairy...marking nobody...completely useless. Mason shouldnt even be on the bench...what was Phelan (or Assam) thinking of giving Spurs 13 mill. for this completely useless piece of excrement!!!!'
I remember Spurs fans talking about Modric in almost identical fashion. So many idiots didn't SE what he did, "doesn't score enough goals", "he's lightweight", "a passenger" amongst many other I'll informed words.

Dont take it too seriously from that lot up there in Huddersfield Hollyhead Hull, its difficult to type with hooves

They are full of shit. Their problem is rather, that he's too good for their kick-and-rush shower of faeces.

If it wasn't for Sunderlands prize-winning displays of utter hapless incompetence game upon game upon game, Hull Tigers (miauw!) would easily be the shittest team in this league.

Dawson, Hudd and Livermore survive there, because they are physically stronger and more suited to the playing enviroment and thus look more at ease.

Back
Top Bottom