Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He lost the final by ultimately a small margin, when Kane didn't turn up and Laporte should have been sent off. Didn't we win 4/6 league games or something?

Yep.....

Likely would have been 5/6 if there wasn't a Kane/Neville media shit-storm to deal with on the night before the Villa game.

"Stellini, you ugly cunt!!!"
C2698-E02-DDED-4-F6-C-95-F6-9859205-DA7-CA.jpg

fuck off

He was grossly underqualified and did a poor job last time. Beginning with the total surrender in a cup final he had no business taking charge of.

He's slightly less underqualified now, and we're in worse straits now with fewer options, and the problems seem relatively conducive to the former teammate of several of our prominent players to give them a bit of a kicking.

It's a total farce, but this is probably the best foot we could put forward under the absurd circumstances we've put ourselves in.
Had a positive win record last time (57%) beginning with his win over Southampton.

He lost a final to Man City (many do) by a single goal after being in charge for less than a week.

Last edited:
If Mase could get 12-14 pts I think he will be a real candidate for the job. Not saying I want him, but one advantage may be that the fans would be more patient for an actual rebuild. If its Nagelsmann people will largely expect a Top 4 finish and a cup final and I dont think we are anywhere near that next season.

I don't think anything is going to change morale and rot is set in. Will still lose the next 2. Just hoping we can get something positive in terms of youngsters getting some minutes and shining.

If Mase could get 12-14 pts I think he will be a real candidate for the job. Not saying I want him, but one advantage may be that the fans would be more patient for an actual rebuild. If its Nagelsmann people will largely expect a Top 4 finish and a cup final and I dont think we are anywhere near that next season.
Take the 1's off of that point's total and you will be a lot closer to what's going to happen.
Mason isn't the answer. If he was, Stellini would not of got the interim gig.
We need a hard reset. From top to bottom.

BFG has gone. I wish Mason well. I don’t think he deserves the job. Nor do I think he is credible in the role. I hope Chris Houghton is available to assist.

As for “Daniel’s” update. Well short of what is necessary. Well short.

I am assuming the Tea Lady will be in charge by Monday.

If its Nagelsmann people will largely expect a Top 4 finish and a cup final and I dont think we are anywhere near that next season.
Whoever it is, as fans of one of the wealthiest, highest ticket charging, yet success starved clubs in the world, we have every right to expect that.
Let's nip this lowering expectations bullsht in the bud, shall we.
We've been accepting failure, and our laughing stock status, for far too long.

I don't think anything is going to change morale and rot is set in. Will still lose the next 2. Just hoping we can get something positive in terms of youngsters getting some minutes and shining.
Actually think the players want to play for Mason.

He has looked fuming several times during Conte and Stellini. Think he’s sees more of what fans see.

Would fucking love it if he dropped Hoj and went with youngsters in midfield. Gave Devine a game .

Back
Top Bottom