Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only way way Ryan continues his football career is by becoming close to 100% fit.
If he doesn't become fit we can't sell him.
If he does then for sure Ange will play him.
He is contracted for at least another year and I am hopeful he can regain the great form he has shown in the past.
He hasn’t shown great form in four years+. He’s been shit.

I still see massive potential in him and honestly do have high hopes for him next season, probably as a left winger rather than LB but it’s more likely doomed to fail tbh

I still see massive potential in him and honestly do have high hopes for him next season, probably as a left winger rather than LB but it’s more likely doomed to fail tbh
Can't see that being with us though. Only a year left on his contract in the summer and I reckon there'll be clubs willing to take a punt on him if his recovery goes well and he does well in preseason. Might end up being a low fee with stuff like sell on clauses for if he ends up doing well.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Cbs No GIF by HULU

I do feel sorry for him, but he's done as a footballer.

It's almost guaranteed that when he recovers from this one, he'll get another one and another.
He'll be released by us in 2025 and, at best, will get a pay-as-you-play contract with a lower league team.

Back
Top Bottom