Saido Berahino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will he be wearing a Spurs shirt this season?

• Yes

Votes: 109 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 93 46.0%

• Total voters
In all seriousness, not sure where we are going to play him IF we do buy him.

Has to be an out and out forward surely.
I heard Pochettino wants us to change our formation to a 4-4-2.
[formation=442, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Not Lamela, Bentaleb, Alli, Chadli, Berahino, Kane][/formation]

By the way, how are you mate? Long time no speak.

I think if we ever went to 4-4-2 - I think Eriksen could quite easily do a job on the left in the same way both Modric and Kranjcar impressed there. It just means we'd need someone on the right to take on his man, potentially Chadli if advised to just attack the full back.

CNHXB7BWcAEFEYI.png

That settles it.

Berahino > Austin.

Lmfao, heading 8. He's fucking good with his head at set pieces hahahahahah

Where can't Berahino play?

Inside forward on the left. Attacking midfielder behind Kane, or vice versa. A winger on the right. Up top on his own, or with Kane. 4 different positions..

[formation=442, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Not Lamela, Bentaleb, Alli, Chadli, Berahino, Kane][/formation]

This 'Not Lamela' bloke sounds familiar...:llorisserious:

If Berahino signs and we don't bring in anybody else i would say:

Chadli------------------Dembele------------Benteleb-----------------Eriksen
------------------------------------Kane---------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------Berahino----------------------------

is our strongest team. I know Benteleb was poor against United but i still think he's our best option in the CM role. Eriksen is excellent when starting from a wide left position and drifting inside so that's a given.

I'm good mate. Got a couple of weeks off work. Will spend a few days at home then head to the south east of England to visit my sisters family (5,6,2,5).

Not Lamela......quality player....he has pace, power, prolific in the air and can beat his man, loves to get to the bi-line.................if fucking only!

You have literally no idea what goes on. How can you make a comment like that.

It's his opinion, right or wrong!

So then you do have an idea what's going on obviously!

Please enlighten us and cc Mr Levy and Mr Pooch while you're at it!

How fortunate we all are to have you on our board!

:freundgoal:

I guessing because Berahino has been compared to Defoe (despite being a different type of player) our chant will probably be along the lines of 'Berahino he's a yiddo, Berahino he's a yiddo'.

:defoe:

Pulis says about 15 clubs want to sign Berahino ... but also says it is Spurs that are to blame for destabilizing him. How can those things go together?

The same as when Harry showed interest in a player he was a Cunt and a wheeler Dealer for tapping up.. But when Maureen or SAF did it , no one batted an eyelid..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom