Saints v SPURS (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's strange how some people get all flustered without thinking! I thought Tommy had a decent game with some lovely passing in the 1st half. The cross for the Bale goal was tasty!

Forgot to mention yesterday. I was heading away from the ground amongst the saints fans and there was this group of about 4 spurs fans being utter pricks that made me feel slightly ashamed.

They were just deliberately goading everyone, singing down with the west ham, getting up in people's faces who clearly weren't ever going to start any trouble. I realise this is All part and parcel of football but it just wasn't appropriate at the time and these young guys just seemed like complete cunts. No one was really rising to it as they were bravely goading families, older people etc. I was genuinely hoping someone in the crowd would launch them of the footbridge.

I'm all for banter and supporting the team but I guess you had to be there to really understand why I felt these guys we're giving the rest of us a bad name.

Hope it wasn't anyone here!

Forgot to mention yesterday. I was heading away from the ground amongst the saints fans and there was this group of about 4 spurs fans being utter pricks that made me feel slightly ashamed.

They were just deliberately goading everyone, singing down with the west ham, getting up in people's faces who clearly weren't ever going to start any trouble. I realise this is All part and parcel of football but it just wasn't appropriate at the time and these young guys just seemed like complete cunts. No one was really rising to it as they were bravely goading families, older people etc. I was genuinely hoping someone in the crowd would launch them of the footbridge.

I'm all for banter and supporting the team but I guess you had to be there to really understand why I felt these guys we're giving the rest of us a bad name.

Hope it wasn't anyone here!

Time to finally come to terms with it... SOME Spurs fans are total cunts! (I guess it's the flashy 'North London Cockney' in them, that in an other life, would make them Gooners... or in another Borough, would make them Cheatski!)

We can't ALL be adorable, witty, loyal Yids... but I know what you mean, you kinda want ALL Spurs fans to actually be alright deep down... leave all the cunty characters to support ArseAnal/Chelsea/'London Reds'... but unfortunately, we've got our fair share... and we all know who they are, as most of them have probably spent the last week abusing Kyle Walker on twatter!

At least you aren't 16.
pedobear_04_by_OsoShiT.gif

Can't work out if that's a reference to you being 16 or just in general?

haha. all i know is there is currently a text on my phone telling me to meet an 18 year old outside the girls toilets. May have to delete in case the mrs gets curious!

:adegrin: delete it quick! (It was the easiest place to describe to meet :avbcringe:)

Just seen AVB's post-match interview, dedicating the win to one of the Spurs players' Mothers who recently died of Cancer... he didn't say who though... anyone know who it was?

Alex Carroll apparently, one of the clubs admin staff.
Now that IS a nice touch... class from AVB there...
But gotta say, fuck me the club has been touched by death in the last 12 months... half of Defoe's family, Milija Aleksic, and now this... don't tell me ArseAnal have hired Witch Doctors as some kind of last resort to get to us?

Back
Top Bottom