Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pyro's are ridiculous anyway.
Disagree, it's fucking awesome

IMG_0080a.jpg

paok-fans-pyro-show_21.jpg

bear in mind the po po are probably reading this thread gents.....
As mentioned earlier, some have said that various authorities read forums to use to convict people etc. I don't think anyone has suggested that they will take pyro to the game. I have thought about it, but if I get a criminal record then my summer plans will be ruined as I won't be able to get a Visa - not worth it really!

I know, but if they skim and see the images, they might not react to well as I don't think they actually read every post.

Just be careful with what you guys post pretty please.

Gutted I can't be there. :(

What a great little gig that must be....trawling through football forums for innocuous conversations about violence and pyro's.

Would of thought they would have more pressing things to do but hey ho.
that namechange kinda suits you :bae:

i do love the fact that since they tried to make an example of that chelsea fan who got caught smoke bomb use has gone up so much haha, shows the amount of discontent at modern football currently.

Btw bad news on the flag front, i met with the customer services manager and he said that, for the moment, barnet are confiscating all flags at the game for fear of star of david etc. Spurs are trying to change that, Flav Flav could you lobby Barnet as well as them on that?

Btw bad news on the flag front, i met with the customer services manager and he said that, for the moment, barnet are confiscating all flags at the game for fear of star of david etc. Spurs are trying to change that, Flav Flav could you lobby Barnet as well as them on that?
Fucking bellends, can't they just check every flag to see whether if has the Star of David on or not? Even so, that shouldn't be a reason to confiscate anything.

Would they ban the Turkish flag for fear of it having the crescent moon and star in the middle?

i do love the fact that since they tried to make an example of that chelsea fan who got caught smoke bomb use has gone up so much haha, shows the amount of discontent at modern football currently.

There's nothing to lobby. There isn't time to convince the club that star of davids mean nothing but support for Tottenham, before this game. If they don't want you to take flags in then nothing will change before now and then.

Honestly don't think it's barnet. You dont have to talk to our club about such things. Bring your flags, none of them have a star of david, and even if they did so what? Bring your flags because you think they will make a difference and incite a passionate support to sing their hearts out.
Nothing else to add. Don't ever forget that we're a bunch of Tottenham fans wanting to go and watch a game involving Tottenham Hotspur. Nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom