Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know how many people on here know of Remi Gaillard (those who don't, search him on youtube, he's fantastic), but I am expecting this sort of thing on the 22nd:

:baelol: :avblol: :adegrin: :levylol: :vert:

Weee all dream of a team of McEvoy's, a team of McEvoy's, a team of McEvoy's.
We all dream of a team of McEvoy's, a team of McEvoy's, a team of McEvoy's....
Number oneee, is McEvoy, number two is McEvoy, number 3 is McEvoy, number 4 is McEvoy... McEvoy! ... and repeat.

Sorry to link a scouse video:

Love us to give this a go, Leeds fans sung this song to Michael Brown to number 50 or something silly.

Weee all dream of a team of McEvoy's, a team of McEvoy's, a team of McEvoy's.
We all dream of a team of McEvoy's, a team of McEvoy's, a team of McEvoy's....
Number oneee, is McEvoy, number two is McEvoy, number 3 is McEvoy, number 4 is McEvoy... McEvoy! ... and repeat.

Sorry to link a scouse video:

Love us to give this a go, Leeds fans sung this song to Michael Brown to number 50 or something silly.

We used to sing this for Robbie Keane before he went to his boyhood club and came back shit

I want the Lilywhite & Blue song.

Tottenham Hotspur - four claps.
Oh we love you - four claps
Tottenham Hotspur - four claps
LILYWHITE AND BLUE!
LA la la la - la la la la.

Sounds absolutely mental if done with a drum.

Im attending this game with my two brothers.
1882 virgin, so hoping for an atmosphere that has been lacking from the English game for years now.

By the way, if anyone has actually been to the red lion they know how small it is. No way is that place going to cram all of us in there!! Early doors for me...:adegrin:

By the way, if anyone has actually been to the red lion they know how small it is. No way is that place going to cram all of us in there!! Early doors for me...:adegrin:

It will fit about 100-120 the rest of us will be standing outside with tinnies from the off licence!

I know this isn't the point of 1882 at all, but the way the table is shaping up, a win at this game may well win us the Elite Group. We have 2 games before then, so anything could happen, but if we were to win one and drop points in the other, it's very possible this could be the clinching game.

"We won the league, at Underhill, we won the league at Underhill" :baelol:

Sorely need this after today. Sat with a bunch of miserable, abusive cunts in the paxton upper. I don't know where their sense of self-entitlement comes from.

I got offered a ticket for free to go watch the game today. Asked where it was and he said "Paxton upper" - turned it down. I cant watch Spurs and enjoy it if im in the West or north. Just feel like I want to abuse everyone around me.

Yup you're a much better fan than them

I travel to all European away games (Shit unglamorious trips to Donetsk included) and most domestic aways.
Its not very hard to travel 10 minutes down the road sit in your seat, moan and call half of our players cunts for 90 minutes and 15 while your fetching your half time tea.

So, yes thanks I do think im a better fan than them.

I travel to all European away games (Shit unglamorious trips to Donetsk included) and most domestic aways.
Its not very hard to travel 10 minutes down the road sit in your seat, moan and call half of our players cunts for 90 minutes and 15 while your fetching your half time tea.

So, yes thanks I do think im a better fan than them.

So you would rather take a piss up in Eastern Europe, what a hero you are.

Well factoring in about 6 hours of travel, having to dodge a petrol bomb being thrown at us when we was outside the Liverpool hotel and then dodging groups of Donetsk fans picking off small groups of us when walking back from pubs, etc I would say again that it is "Better" than going to a home game and sitting in your seat silently for 90 minutes (Or in most cases booing now and then...) and pissing straight off home.

The 50p pints were a pretty good remedy for all that crap though mind.

Upset you, havent I? Dont see where your going with this either. What are you trying to get at? By the way, thanks for introducing yourself. Im glad i've spotted the token forum knobhead pretty early.

Well factoring in about 6 hours of travel, having to dodge a petrol bomb being thrown at us when we was outside the Liverpool hotel and then dodging groups of Donetsk fans picking off small groups of us when walking back from pubs, etc I would say again that it is "Better" than going to a home game and sitting in your seat silently for 90 minutes (Or in most cases booing now and then...) and pissing straight off home.

The 50p pints were a pretty good remedy for all that crap though mind.

Upset you, havent I? Dont see where your going with this either. What are you trying to get at? By the way, thanks for introducing yourself. Im glad i've spotted the token forum knobhead pretty early.

Someone who goes to every game home and away and doesn't pick and choose which ones he thinks are fun enough to go to.

You sit there slagging off fans who go every week and spend their hard earned. If they want to moan they can.

Ps....I remember my first European trip too xxx

Someone who goes to every game home and away and doesn't pick and choose which ones he thinks are fun enough to go to.

I would love to go to every home game. But I dont want to sit with so called fans in the North and West. Simple. If its in the East or Park Lane I would go.
Its about enjoyment, and I dont enjoy sitting next to wallys who think football was created in 1992 and we have a god given right to win every game we play. Or boo every fucking misplaced pass or managerial decision.

Turning it back on you then, I've already said I do every Euro away games and most domestic away games. Do you? I hope you dont because thats now the last bastion where I can find good support.

Back
Top Bottom