Seattle Friendly on SAT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

very sloppy game on our part with the sheer amount of mistakes made. but that is expected as this is only the 2nd week with poch who seems to insist on passing out from the back and with the old dogs like dawson who favour the lump it up the field approach, instant results cannot be expected.

i enjoyed the intensive pressing all over the field for most of the game and also the slick one touch counter attack passing as soon as we win the ball. although these slick moves provided no end product today, the signs are very promising indeed

I guess he's the one exception - still Verts, Dembele and Chaldi missing too from WC Duty

Why does our squad seem massive all of a sudden

Was prob part of the deal when we sold him. More people want to watch his first game post World Cup innit
More like:
English Premier League Pussies versus Yank hard bastard, bring it on, fire in the hole, Win, Win,Win mentality.

But I'm sure Deuce is giving a big middle finger to his employers at the moment.

Very much enjoyed watching that.

Glad to see Ceballos, Falque and Veljkovic play. Ceballos creative, Falque goal and Veljkovic solid. Really looking forward to this season under Poch.

More like:
English Premier League Pussies versus Yank hard bastard, bring it on, fire in the hole, Win, Win,Win mentality.

But I'm sure Deuce is giving a big middle finger to his employers at the moment.

I'm just glad the kid that kicked off had better accuracy than the deuce.

I think most played rusty which is to be expected.

Both lineups in the first and second half were basically my worst nightmare: tiny dancer city. Cricket score inevitable but poch had his hands tied selection wise.

IMO only Kane had a competitive game.

Shipping 3 against Seattle = obvious thing to address.

HeartyTenseIlsamochadegu.gif

dat pass doe

sum Berbatov shit :paulinhowtf:

I didn't get to see the game, but from the sounds of it, I hear that Ceballos and Falque both had a pretty decent game. I'm so glad for that ... I really hope they have much more to offer and hopefully we get to see them beyond this Summer too (especially Ceballos).

I think most played rusty which is to be expected.

Both lineups in the first and second half were basically my worst nightmare: tiny dancer city. Cricket score inevitable but poch had his hands tied selection wise.

IMO only Kane had a competitive game.

Shipping 3 against Seattle = obvious thing to address.

Kane needs to get time for us this year. Everybody giving Holtby credit for scoring the goal, but I think the pass was prettier than the finish. To me, Kane will make a better playmaker and CAM than Holtby will. I wouldn't mind seeing Holtby tried at 8 or on the wing though.

After watching today I was reminded of our transfers we NEED to make in order of priority:
LB
CB
Backup GK
Striker (only if the right one becomes available)

And I think Kane and Holtby were class today.

Back
Top Bottom