Semi-Final Kick off...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So it's set to 1800 on the Sunday, really screws up Chelsea for their CL SF (potentially). Could destroy them in league, and also get through to the FA Cup final. Awesome times.

It's going to be messy. 1230 kickoff for the scousers, screws their travel plans. 1800 for us equals all-dayer with Spurs and Chelsea fans drinking close to each other. The FA are SO, SO thick.

The KO suits us in footballing terms, but it's going to be MURDER around wembley. I wouldn't take my kid to it.

I won't have a ticket so my all day drinkathon will take place in my local Spurs pub, there is the odd Chelsea fan that wanders in, that could get a bit messy!

Its going to be carnage.

1800 on a Sunday is such a stupid time for a kick off as well.

I suspect there will be a lot of empty seats where the nawty boys should be. How the police have sanctioned this is beyond belief.

I had to google that, I honestly thought you were saying that you were bringing some form of Italian grilled sandwich to the match. I was confused. Now I just feel stupid. <gets coat>

Back
Top Bottom