Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going from Walker to trippier to him epitomises why we have gone from one of the best teams in this league to a pile of rubbish in just a couple of years

Gross negligence from the club

Sack this worthless gooner cunt
Bkq34U7CIAAWYlh.jpg

nuff said

He really did have some dodgy moments that could have easily cost us, like when he lost the ball before they were gifted a second cheated penalty by the fat cunt. However, he was far from our worst performer today.

Dier conceded a penalty.
Sanchez put a chance on a plate for Rashford.

Who's the one who has got his thread bumped and pumped full of bile?
Just your opinion if it's the case, but do you honestly think Aurier is good enough to play for us? I don't understand how anyone could watch him play football and think otherwise tbh. To me this isn't a case where a guy makes a few mistakes and is criticised too much and scapegoated, he is just shit and makes more mistakes than anyone.

Because I'm calling out yet another sloppy sloppy mistake that almost cost us a game we deserved to win?

Aarons was great today too, you really know your fullbacks mate.

The fact you think we deserved to win is the first issue.

Aarons has a bright future - but he isn't an upgrade on Aurier. Not by a long shot.

And yes, we need to upgrade on Aurier.

Just your opinion if it's the case, but do you honestly think Aurier is good enough to play for us? I don't understand how anyone could watch him play football and think otherwise tbh. To me this isn't a case where a guy makes a few mistakes and is criticised too much and scapegoated, he is just shit and makes more mistakes than anyone.

What's "Good enough to play for us?"

Back
Top Bottom