Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The loss is mainly down to this guy not giving a fuck.
Every chance they had came from him fucking up or not trying.
Add in Sanchez getting bashed up yet again and the game is up.

WHUnited?
It was Sheff United tonight and he stank.
He must have got into a good crossing position at least 10 times tonight and failed to find a Spurs player on any occasion.
He is fucking shocking who the fuck scouted him.
We have a young right back on loan at Southampton who is certainly no worse than this man

If he does manage to put in a decent cross it's a rarity, but that's been after countless poor deliveries.

His defence is inadequate and overall he's such a glaring weakness that is so easy to exploit.

Everyone was crap tonight, Aurier included.

Sheffield United targeted our left side. I take no pleasure in it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
If you honestly think Aurier is a decent full back I am sorry but your knowledge of football is zero.
Our French scout really needs to be relieved of his duties Aurier Sissoko and Ndombele are very poor footballers.
Clinton stamboule and Nukudo were also terrible players the French clubs must be pissing their selves at us.

The loss is mainly down to this guy not giving a fuck.
Every chance they had came from him fucking up or not trying.
Add in Sanchez getting bashed up yet again and the game is up.
"mainly".
Aurier (and Sissoko) had the most tackles today (3 each) for Spurs.
The first goal was down our left side.
The third goal Aurier was not on the pitch.
WHUnited?
It was Sheff United tonight and he stank.
I agree, he was pants tonight. Sheffield United are in 7th.

If you honestly think Aurier is a decent full back I am sorry but your knowledge of football is zero.
Our French scout really needs to be relieved of his duties Aurier Sissoko and Ndombele are very poor footballers.
Clinton stamboule and Nukudo were also terrible players the French clubs must be pissing their selves at us.

"mainly".
Aurier (and Sissoko) had the most tackles today (3 each) for Spurs.
The first goal was down our left side.
The third goal Aurier was not on the pitch.

I agree, he was pants tonight. Sheffield United are in 7th.
I wonder why he wasn't on the pitch for the 3rd goal?

You left out the 0 key passes and 0 crosses completed out of 6.

Complete shit and needs sold as soon as possible, hopefully Monaco are desperate and Levy's valuation/transfer skills don't fuck us over again. It's been 3 seasons of the same fucking wank, he has not improved one iota.

The fact that he is our only natural experienced right back is a complete and utter fucking disgrace tbh.

I wonder why he wasn't on the pitch for the 3rd goal?

You left out the 0 key passes and 0 crosses completed out of 6.

Complete shit and needs sold as soon as possible, hopefully Monaco are desperate and Levy's valuation/transfer skills don't fuck us over again. It's been 3 seasons of the same fucking wank, he has not improved one iota.

The fact that he is our only natural experienced right back is a complete and utter fucking disgrace tbh.

Confirmation bias.

If we sell him then we need to buy 2 RBs.

Amongst our defense, only Dier was rated higher per WhoScored.

7vnNlvB.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom